Chapter 25

3k reads! Wowie wow wow, thank you so much!  Also, I love this song, it is so relaxing.

4 O'clock - Taehyung and Namjoon from BTS)

You sighed shakily as you were all allowed another break to eat and relax for two hours, before the final segment of the sports festival took place. It was lunch time at U.A., so you were all to go to the canteen. Buying yourself lunch, you decide to go find Bakugou and then Todoroki, wanting to dedicate an hour each to both of your friends. Finding Bakugou first, you sit with the ash blonde and eat with him, letting him vent out his frustrations. Eijirou, Mina, Denki and Sero soon join the you two and before long, you were laughing, forgetting all of your tension and stress that you held because of the upcoming matches. You hoped your first match wasn't too hard, but knowing odds are usually always against you, you had let go of those hopes fairly quickly. Soon, your hour with them was up, and you moved to find your crush. 

Doll 💮

where are you? 

Babyboy💖💙

I'm on the roof. I needed to be alone for a while. 

Doll 💮

aw, I'll go to you right now :)) My parents dropped off some mochi ice cream, let's share it!

Babyboy💖💙

I'll be waiting.

Your heart soared as you ran to the roof. You stopped and realized that Momo was walking up the stairs towards the roof. Liquidating, you turn into a puddle of water and follow her up the steps. She was there to see Todo!

She sat next to him and he looked confused for a moment - probably because he was expecting you at first, but his expression went placid again as he looked away. 

"I wanted to thank you for getting the ten million band. That ice barrier was incredible!"

"It was nothing. Thank Iida for making the opening."

"Ah..how are you, Todoroki?" 

"Fine." he responds. 

You felt a little off seeing that Momo was trying to make futile conversation. She should know that he doesn't like idle conversation (such as using common ice-breakers that really just make everything more awkward), and things that lead to nowhere. He looked away from her and looked at the time on his phone, most likely looking for you and checking the time.

You slid down the steps and ran up them after solidifying, getting there and acting like you saw nothing. 

"Hey guys!"

Shouto looked relieved as he saw you, probably feeling as awkward as Momo was. She looked a little dejected at your presence and soon stood.

"I just remembered that I had something to do! I'll see you two around." she states as she walks away. You wave and go to sit with Shouto. 

"I brought the stuff." you grin as you took the sweets out of your thermal container, which was keeping them cool. He sighed softly and bit into one, relishing in the taste. 

"Are you okay? You've seemed off all of today."

"It's my old man. He's watching from the stands, just waiting for me to use my fire side." he murmured quietly. You had to lean closer to hear him.

"Yeah...? Well your dad is just a giant rat. No, he's a flea on a rat! Or even worse, the amoeba of a flea on a rat!" You giggled. This got a smirk out of Shouto an he relaxed considerably.