41

Today Kurt and Rachel are doing their niyada auditions. I'm the year below so im not really planning on uni at the moment.

2 hours later and Kurt finds out he's going to niyada . Rachel enters the room looking at her feet. We all cheer her on and she can barely look at us. Slowly she moves her head up and shakes her head. No. She didn't get it.
Rachel berry didn't get into niyada. How is that possible ?

Soon we are all sat in the choir room. Joe is sat the other side of the room next to quinn lately we haven't talked alot. I've been too preoccupied with Sebastian. We've met up a few times and we've had sex. I feel guilty about it but it felt so right at the time. I'm starting to think I'm better with Sebastian than with Joe.

Santana and Brittany explain to us about prom.  Brit wants it to be Jurassic themed and we all share confused looks. I feel my phone ping against my side and zone out of the conversation as I check it. It's a message from Sebastian.

Hey xx

Hey xx

He sends me a picture of himself and I send him emojis 😍😝 .

I put my phone away and realize Blaine is arguing with Brittany about hair gel. I roll my eyes at the group and exclaim that we should start rehearsing. We all start singing and dancing the choreography for nationals. 

Before I know it school is over and I'm walking home. I unlock the door, climb the stairs and jump on my bed. I start sexting Sebastian and one thing leads to another.