16

I can't believe I get to be who I am without being bullied about it. I can't believe I have the greatest friends. And I can't believe Jesse St James is my boyfriend of 2 years.

After winning sectionals , we moved forward to regionals and we are ready to move on to nationals.

Miss Corcoran was replaced by Dustin Goolsby and he pushes us even harder.

Me and the rest of vocal adrenaline are in rehearsal for our number.

"QUICKER MOVEMENTS GUYS! COME ON . BELLA YOUR A BEAT BEHIND !"
Dustin Goolsby orders . We are still not nailing this choreography. At this moment , we are all doubting whether or not we will get it in time.  Goolsby calls for a 5 minute break.

Since I went to apologize to new directions a few of my teammates have been suspicious of me. Jesse almost believed the rumours that I was cheating on him until I showed him I wasn't. Intimately. ;)

I have been meeting up with a few of my McKinley friends and Jesse is happy that I am still friends with people that make me smile. He knows that they would never hurt me so he sometimes will have a civilised conversation with them . It makes me smile knowing that the most important people in my life right now are happy. Unfortunately I haven't been able to meet up with Kurt since I apologised but we have been texting eachother alot .

To say in the least I am excited to see them all again at regionals , even if we are competing against eachother.
_______________________________________

Finally rehearsals are finished for the day. We decide to go to breadsticks for after rehearsal dinner as a team.

Jesse drives me and him there . Everyone meets up at the restaurant and start ordering food. The karaoke stage is set up and Tyler goes up and chooses a song . He pulls his girlfriend Johanna up and starts singing to her.

"Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh won't you stay with me?
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh won't you stay with me?
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me
Oh won't you stay with me?
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me"

By the end of the song the whole team is stood singing to eachother . I look around at my teammates. This is the happiest I've been in a while.

I pull Jesse in to me by his jacket and kiss him. His lips bond with mine and after a while we pull back.

Everyone goes and sits back at their seats . Before we know it dinner is over and everyone is saying goodbyes for the night.

Jesse drives me back to my house. By the time we get there it is raining. I don't want to get out of the car, I just want to stay and cuddle with Jesse in his car.

Unfortunately , we get out of the car and run towards my front door. We stand under the small balcony

Jesse grabs both my hands and holds them between us.  My gaze falls to our intertwined fingers and back up to his dreamy eyes.  The rain drops roll of his hair onto his forehead and they shine in the light of the porch lamp. His eyes meet mine and  he smiles. He places his thumb under my chin, using it to pull my face up slightly.
I inhaled a sharp breath before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down to me. We close our eyes.  My lips mold with his and he runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I allow him access and his tongue examines mouth. I grab his arm and push It from my waist down towards my arse. He lets his right hand rest on my arse cheek while his left arm is pulling me closer to him by my waist.

We immediately stop and pull away from eachother when we hear someone clearing their throat. Stood there not very amused is my father , his arms crossed across his body. I turn back to Jesse . His eyes show fear and they meet mine.
" Um ... I .. I'll see you tomorrow (y/n). " He stumbles before running through the rain back to his car.

I wave goodbye as his car pulls away. When I turn back around, my dad is staring at me. I smile at him , knowing that I'm in trouble. My parents are overprotective.

_______________________________________