21

5 weeks later and the glee club is split. The treble tones are a group of girls and include Mercedes , Santana , Brittany and a load of cheerleaders. 

Meanwhile new directions has another member. Rory. He is a cute brunette transferred from Ireland. Which means he has the cutest accent known to mankind.  Ever since he arrived , he has been bullied by almost  everyone so we have become good friends. Unfortunately I want to be more than friends but I don't think he feels the same.

It's Tuesday and me and Rory are sat outside at a table eating and joking around.

" (Y/n) how about I trade you my Chocolate bar for a kiss ,huh?" He smirks

" Shut up Flanagan!" I bump his shoulder jokingly.

" Besides i don't need to kiss you to get your chocolate when I can just do this !" I say and lean over the table and snatch his bar out of his box. He laughs and gives in : letting me have his chocolate bar.

I hear the bell ring and we walk off to class together. Once we step into the class I sigh. Chemistry. If there is something worse than chemistry then it belongs in hell. Me and Rory go to our seats at the back of the room and examine all the equipment. Mr Harris walks in the room and steps behind his desk. He glanced over the class before speaking.

" If I see anyone not following instructions today it's detention for a week. " He says.

Once he explains how to conduct the experiment we split off into pairs and start copying Mr Harris's steps.

Half way through the experiment and mine and Rory's green sludge doesn't look like everyone else's purple liquid. I sigh and rest my head on Rory's shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

" Come on now, (Y/L/N) we can do this. " He motivates, lifting my head of his shoulder.
" I doubt it ,Flanagan" I respond.

After an hour of confusion and mess , the class is over . Which leaves glee club for last lesson. We clean away our mess and walk to the choir room. Once we get there , we are the last ones so we quickly sit down next to eachother. 

Mr Schueler takes us through his ideas for sectionals and we run some songs for the hour.

I ask Rory if he wants to come around mine after school and he agrees. He comes over 2 hours after school finishes and my mam is heading to a night shift and my dad is still in work. So we are left to do whatever we wanted. We decide to make some junk food and watch some films on Netflix.

Once the food is cooked and we jump on the sofa and click the first film, 'men in black '. Rory smoothly moves closer to me until we are touching. Half way through the film I turn to tell him about how funny Will Smith looks . But I don't manage to start my sentence as I am meeted with lips connected to mine. We both jump back.  Realising that we had both leaned in to say something and ended up touching lips , we laugh at ourselves.

Once we finish laughing we turn back to the television. Rory moves closer to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I blush and lean into him .