3

I wake up today and realise that it's Friday. Thank god. I'm meeting with Jesse after school tonight so I wanna look nice but not ' nice '. I don't think he would be like that anyway but who knows he's a guy.

I decide to pick this. Without the hat and glasses.

I apply a small amount of makeup and ran downstairs for breakfast

I apply a small amount of makeup and ran downstairs for breakfast. Literally ran.

" Hey mam. Hey Dad. "
" Woah slow down kid . Your gonna fall"
"Okay . Love you Dad "
" Love you too " he kisses my head and goes out the door for work.

I look in the cupboard and pick out my favourite cereal.
" I've already made you a tea. "
" Aww thanks mam " I say and sit at the kitchen island with my breakfast.

Once I finish everything , I brush my teeth. My mam drops me off in the car park next to the school.
" Bye mam ."
" Bye (y/n)." She says kissing my forehead.

I go to tutor and sit next to the glee kids. Artie is the first to notice me soon followed by every
one else. We wait for coach Sylvester who is unfortunately our tutor. I realise I didn't go to the toilet at home so now I Need one . I ask Mercedes to come with me so she waited for me. Once I had washed my hands I opened the door and walked out. However, I didn't get far before there is a red freezing slushy tipped all down my face and top. I gasp in shock . The jock and his friends laugh at me and one of them shouted "slut".

This school is annoying. I walk back into the toilet and Mercedes goes to get a few of the other girls to help.

15minutes later and my hair is wet and my top damp. When we get back to tutor Sam gives me his hoodie so I don't get cold.

" Thanks Sammy. "
" No problem (y/n). It suits you better anyway."
" Thanks." I blush.
" You know what keep it.  It's getting a bit small for me anyway. "
" Really thanks . I'll repay you "
He smiles at me and I lean my head in his shoulder. His head laying on top of mine.

We have glee club first so we all walk together . Me and Sam talk about good songs and bands we could sing in glee and there are some weird ideas.

We get there and Mr schue isnt there. We all continue with our own conversations.

" What about the blue song?" He asks me.

"The what song "

" The one with the aliens and they're like: I'm blue ! Ba da bee da ba da ba da Dee BA da !"

" Your insane! " I laugh.

Mr Schueler still hadn't turned up yet so we started singing living on a prayer by Bon Jovi curtesy of Puck . I join in the chorus with a harmony and I laugh.

Mike starts 'popping and locking' as he says . The cheerleaders start dancing as well . I was pulled off my seat by Kurt and we started dancing like idiots.  Mercedes joins us with Sam and the four of us are dancing and singing in a circle. Soon enough everyone is up dancing like children.
I look around the room and all my friends are singing laughing and dancing.  I'm glad I have these friends . They mean so much to me and each one has been there for me at some point. Mostly it's help getting slushies out of my hair.

We are all dancing around the room now, up and down the stairs and around the piano. My 12 friends having fun together , being silly not caring about popularity : this is what I love.

We finish the song and strike a stupid pose. Sam picks me up off the ground and we're doing the titanic thing.

Sarcastic clapping is heard from the doorway of the choir room . There stands Jesse St James.

We all step out of our poses and stand normally. Most of the boys size up to Jesse and the girls look pissed. Rachel doesn't look impressed.

Sam is confused as to who this guy is and why everyone is acting weird. He's fairly new so he doesn't know about the vocal adrenaline thing.

Jesse' s gaze meets my eyes and I shoot him a confused but wary look. .

" What are you doing here ?!" Finn says  glaring at my secret boyfriend.

" I simply came to say hi. Is that a problem? " Jesse retorts.

" Yes actually." Kurt sasses

Puck sizes up to Jesse ." What are you doing here 'Saint Jackass?"

Jesse shoots him a smirk before looking around the room at my friends. " I came to see my girlfriend actually ."

Gasps are heard around the room and everyone looks confused. I glare at Jesse wondering why he would say that. Now all my friends know .

Artie speaks up. " Who is she then ?"

Jesse smirks at him then at me and I lower my gaze to the floor. I can feel everyone staring at me , making the connection.

" No way !" Whispers Quinn in shock.

" Shut up . There is no way (y/n) would date you " Mercedes said.

" Actually ". I speak up . My eyes meet Mercedes' , Sam's , Kurt's ; my best friends. Then they meet Jesse's. I walk toward him and he wraps his arm around my waist. " He's my boyfriend"

Mr Schue walks in at this point and looks confused . Then he notices Jesse , then the way his arm is wrapped around me. " What the "