31

"  ...and then we ordered ice cream for dessert and shared it." I giggled

I stand against the lockers talking to Kurt and Mercedes (my best friends apart from my boyfriend) about my date with Joe.He took me out to 'stix yesterday and obviously I had to tell them.  I see Mercedes glance over my shoulder and then Kurt does too. Confused, I turn around and what I see a guy strutting towards us. 

"Kurt Hummel? Mercedes Jones? Y/n l/n? I'm sorry but I'm your biggest fan! I've been to every one of your performances." The guy says.

"Why hello kind sir. I don't believe I coaght your name" Kurt steps forward.

"Wade Adams. I go to Carmel high and I'm in vocal adrenaline. And I know we're supposed to be arch enemies but I swear,  im not here to spy.  "

I glance at Mercedes then at Kurt. We all share a look of confusion and  worry.

Wade goes on to ask us for an opinion before he says something that makes my heart falter.

"My coach is Jesse St James"

They pull me into an empty side room and all 4of us sit around the table.  Wade explains how awful Jesse is and how mean he is to him. My mind flashes all the memories including Jesse and Mercedes pushes me back into reality.

Wade tells us about his alter ego "Unique" and how he wants to perform as unique for nationals.
He asks for our opinion and we all seem hesitant. After a few moments of eye conversation we decide that we support this.

Wade leaves and we talk about what this could mean while walking to next lesson.

∆∆∆∆∆

The next lesson was maths and I find my seat next to Joe. Once I have everything ready and the teacher starts talking , I feel Joe grab my hand . He lifts our joined hands and kisses the top of mine. I look over at him and see he's smiling and I lean into him grinning.