17

I take my seat in the audience with a few of my teammates . We came to regionals to see what our compitition is .
Oral Intensity kicked off the competition with ‘Jesus Is My Friend’ . It was rubbish and clearly just to kiss up to the judges one of which was a nun.

We wait in the audience for the next performance which was by the darlton warblers.  I knew that this was going to be amazing .
When I see Kurt start singing Hey Monday’s ‘The Candles' , I was smiling so much. We may be on opposing teams but im still proud of my friends. Once Blaine joined him , I realised that there is something more than friendship between them . I smile happy for them. They  blended the duet into Pink‘s hit ‘Raise Your Glass‘ and the audience erupt with cheers . They get a standing ovation .

When new directions enter stage Rachel starts singing.  I realise it's an  original song, and whisper it to Jesse in panic . After their second song I knew that it was going to be hard for the judges to choose.  I notice the warblers waving big red foam fingers for new directions and I join in with the cheering.

Finally , the teams are called on stage to reveal the winner. I hold my breath , nervous to find out.

I see the lady pull out the card. She shouts the winners name :" a draw !!"

My friends on stage start cheering and clapping. They are so happy they won. I notice Kurt and Blaine in the crowd of blazers. They look exctatic for the win of their friends and themselves.