33

It's been 3 weeks since I met Wade and tonight me , Mercedes and Kurt are going to regionals to watch Wade perform in drag. I wear a purple lace dress that falls mid thigh: I mean if your going to a theatre you have to dress up!

Me , Mercedes and Kurt stand in the wings waiting.  Vocal adrenaline move out onto the stage and I look at Kurt. We share a confused look: where is Wade?

I notice Jesse pushing past people,
He looks pissed.

He stormed past Mercedes and I glare at his back and notice his tense muscles. My stomach turns and I remember the moments when I used to run my hands over those muscles.

Everyone in the audience and backstage is dancing and clapping as Wade/unique nails the song.

The curtains close and Wade rushes over to us . He hugs Kurt before looking at Jesse and stepping back.

"What the fuck was that?!"
"Expressing myself."

"Jesse leave Wade alone he's just had more confidence than you will ever have and nailed that song." Mercedes says.
Jesse scans over the crew around us and his eyes lock on me and I feel goosebumps on my skin.

"Come on Wade. We need to talk!" Jesse stated.

The 2 walk away and I finally look up from the floor and my head spins. I take deep breaths and M, Kurt and I walk towards the exit.

...