10

Since sectionals is in new York , we're staying here for a few days and miss Corcoran has booked a hotel out for us.

The results are being given tomorrow so we all get back on the bus that will take us to our hotel.

Me and Jesse sat next to eachother on the bus and I leaned my head on his shoulder and he held my hand .
Miss Corcoran was sat at the front so she used a microphone to tell us we will need to share rooms with a partner of the same gender. Many people groaned at that including me and Jesse because we wanted to share a room .

"Miss Corcoran can me and Jesse share a room please " I ask .

" Absolutely not.  I will not have a Quinn Fabray on my team" I know she is referencing to when Quinn got pregnant last year and I blush .

" You will share with Eve" I nod in understanding.

_______________________________________

We get to our hotel and are given specific rules and rooms. No one is allowed to leave their room at any point of the night and breakfast is at 9 tomorrow morning.

Me and Eve get the elevator and find our room . It was really nice there were two single beds opposite sides of the room with a huge TV in view from both beds. Inside the ensuite there was a bath and a shower along with toilet and sink. There was also a huge mirror along the one wall of the bathroom so that me and Eve could do our makeup.

We shower and change into our PJ's and get into our beds . However we turn on the TV and watch  some film Eve puts on. I'm not really interested with the film and my attention is focused on my phone which I am using to text Jesse .