28

"the winners of this year's regionals are. .. the new directions !"

We did it! I kiss Joe and he kisses me back . We are all shouting and some are crying. This is amazing ! We congratulate the warblers and go back to our bus.

Once everyone is sat down. Mr Schue climbs on the bus and shushes us.
" We did it !"
We all laugh and woop . I lean on Joe and he kisses my forehead. I smile and think how lucky I am to have such a great boyfriend.

_______________________________________

This is it . Two of my now closest friends are marrying eachother today. I was chosen as a bridesmaid by Rachel and Finn ,so I stand with the others wearing a light pink dress.

We are waiting for Quinn to arrive as she had to change and is now driving to the venue. Everyone seems a little stressed because if she doesn't get here in time we will lose our slot.

I see Rachel texting presumably Quinn. Finn bursts in the room .

"Rachel. If we don't do this now we won't be married. "
" I'm not doing this without Quinn"

Finn sighs and the tension gets thicker.

20 minutes later , rachels phone goes off. We all look at her as she picks up the phone. A look of shock spreads across her face and the room is deadly quiet.

"It's Quinn. She's been in a car crash "

Panic and stress takes over the crowd. The wedding is cancelled and Rachel , Finn and a few others rush to the hospital.