32

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT
_______________________________________

It's the night of Wednesday,15 of April and me and Joe are going to see a movie. Holding hands we walk into the cinema and buy a large sharing tango blast and some nachos with hot cheese . I take the tickets off the man and we walk down the hall.
Once we enter the room , we look for our seats and sit down. Joe leans over and pecks  me on the lips. I smile at the guy I love . The room darkens and the movie titles begin. I grab Joe's hand and watch as the film starts.

_______________________________________

Half way through the film Joe has placed his hand on my knee. After he realises I'm okay with it it starts to move. I feel his hand slide further up my thigh. My head snaps towards his , he meets my gaze and smirks. We turn back to the film but im not concentrating.  All my focus is on Joe's hand and the craving feeling in my lower stomach. He brings his hand higher and I gasp. His hand is really close.

He hears me gasp and removes his wandering hand. I take a drink of the tango drink and an idea hits me. I smirk to myself and face the big screen. Slowly , I move my hand to his thigh. I feel his body freeze under my touch. His head snaps towards me and I keep my attention on the screen. He leans in and whispers in my ear . " (Y/n). What are you doing?!"

I smirk . Why does he think he can tease me but I'm not allowed to do the same to him ? Boys.

I slip my hand to his inner thigh and squeeze. He sucks in a quick breath and I can imagine his eyes widening. My hand moves further up his leg before it rubs on something hard. I gasp quietly and then smirk. I feel how excited he is.

His hand falls on mine. Joe holds my hand in place and I giggled quietly to myself. I can tell how eager he is .

And dot dot dot