12

The next morning me and Eve are woken at 7 by my alarm clock. That gave us 2 hours to each have a shower and get ready for breakfast. I text Jessie good morning and smile when he responds morning back .
Today is the last day we have in New York so most of the day we are allowed to wander and shop on our own but we have to be back at the hotel by 3.

Me and Jesse Eve AJ  Thomas and Tyler spend the day with eachother. First we go looking in the apple store. That was boring because none of us had enough money with us to buy anything there.

Me and Eve drag the boys into Topshop. I see a really nice leather jacket so I ask Jesse what he thinks.

" Why do you want this one when you can have mine ?" He flirts

" Because I can't always wear yours . You'll get annoyed." I say.
" Ye it's nice" he says.

I buy it and a load of other stuff. So does Eve . The boys look annoyed and ask if we can go in the Lego shop. Seriously these boys are big kids.

We go upstairs and see a build your own character station. I decide to make Jesse for him and I don't know it but he makes me . When we buy it we laugh at what we did without planning it .

We see a train set up with famous people all made out of Lego and you can get your picture taken there. So we did. First we did a huge group photo of all 6 of us being silly. Then me and Jesse took a couple photo one with us just smiling and one with him kissing me . It was cute and I think to myself what did I do to get so lucky.