40

I keep sending pictures of myself to Sebastian. I send them for 3 weeks. Part of me knows that it's wrong and feels guilty about it . But part of me craves the thrill . Joe has grown distant lately and I think he likes Quinn. It's partly my fault though , I've been texting Sebastian hotshot more than I have my boyfriend. I can't help myself .

The bell rings for 3rd lesson and I pack up and make my way to chemistry. I find my usual seat at the back of the room and wait for Joe to turn up. Mr Harris starts blabbing on about collision theory and I zone out.  We have been learning about collision theory for a month and some dumb clotpoles can't understand it . He won't move on until everyone knows it , I learnt it while is was at Carmel high with Jesse so I know all about those bloody particles.

I wonder how Jesse is? Wait no I'm not thinking about Jesse I have Joe who is loving and sweet . I also have Sebastian who teases me and is completely the opposite. He's a secret; if anyone ever found out about him and me ,Joe would leave . I remember last night's pictures from Sebastian and suddenly I am craving attention.

My leg starts to bounce as I think about it. Slowly I move my hand under the wooden desk and onto Joe's leg. He freezes under my touch before relaxing and placing his hand on mine. I slap his hand off and start rubbing circles into his thigh. I move my hand towards his dick and feel his trousers getting tighter. His erection growing and my arousal wetting , I press my hand onto his dick and feel how ready he is.

I decide to tease him and bring my hand back to the table. I pick up my pen and scribble on a post it note.

Supply cupboards ... 5 minutes

He smirks at me and I raise my hand.  I ask to go to the nurses office because I don't feel well and Mr Harris agrees.
I collect my stuff and quickly leave the room , walking towards the cupboard. Not long after my stuff is disregarded in the corner and Joe is pulling off his top.

I surprised him by slamming my mouth to his and kissing him, his hand slowly slid to the back of my neck as he began kissing me back, groaning into the kiss as I  desperately ran my hands across his chest.

Joe moaned as i pushed against him, forcing him to back up until he hit the wall behind him, grinning as the action forced us apart but gave him time to grip my  waist and pull me into him. Joe tears my clothes off and claims me roughly but he stops and grabs my hips , grinding our heat together.

He guided my hips to rock against him, smirking when I whimper as his hard on dragged across my arousal. His lips graze against the base of my neck as he sucked and licked my sweet spot. I groan at the feeling.

Joe suddenly picks me up and set me on the desk, watching my reaction as he began to unbuckle my jeans and pull them down off along with my shoes.

He hungrily licked down my thighs and placed a kiss on my dampened core causing a moan to escape my lips , before he rips my pants to the side but keeps them still around my hips and rubbed a thumb through my folds.

I almost cum at his contact after waiting and building myself up. His hand rubs against my heat and I throw my head back.

"Not yet princess. You can't come until I say " he mutters and I moan at his low sexy voice. I writhe under his touch and feel a small climax.

"Joe... Please" I whimper bit he shakes his head looking me dead in the eye while his hand plays with my vagina. He pushes my pants to the side even further and them cutting into my skin just increase the feeling of pleasure. He enters another 2 fingers into me and I moan as he stretches my tight hole. His four fingers pump into me at a fast speed and I can't control it. I whimper his name as i feel cum about to leak out. Suddenly he stops pumping and pull out of me quickly. My breathing fast and loud I state at him confused.

" I told you that you cant cum unless I say "
"That's not fair. You're teasing me?!"
"Do you want me to fuck you?'
I bite my lip and spread my legs wider for him. He takes that as my answer and he moaned loudly before pulling the pants elastic  and letting it ping back at my skin creating a rush of pain and adrenaline.

With his free hand he lines himself up to my entrance, removes his fingers and gripped my hips, dropping his head into my neck as he pulled my onto his already dripping cock.

“Oh wow this feels good.” He grunted in my ear as he moved and i had to bite my lip and grip onto his shoulders.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me up, sitting down on the edge of the desk.

He pulls me down further onto his dick. His hand roughly pushed me down onto him before wrapping around my waist ,using it to control the pace. He pulls me up and down , bouncing me around  his erection and I feel him hit my walls. Pounding into me he hits every spot and I let my mouth fall open and my head fall back in pleasure. His other hand reaches down and found my clit. I moan as he starts swirling his thumb around it , pushing his thumb on it my hips buck involuntarily. He flicks my clit and I scream slightly the rush of pleasure covers the slight pain and I breathe heavier and deeper to keep quiet.

He keeps touching me , while bouncing me ontop of  his erect dick . Finally I reach my climax and can't hold it any longer. My walls clench around Joe's thick cock and it takes everything in me to keep as quiet as possible.

“Come on princess, cum for me.” he moaned desperately as my climax built faster and faster. He grabbed my hips and bounced me deeper and faster on his cock. He bit down on my collar bone, surely leaving a dark hickey as he thrust into me  and I breathe out his name. I almost scream at the rush of cum leaking from my arousal. The numbness hits and Joe moans under me, his dick covered in my white cum and still inside my tight hole. I keep bouncing despite the dull pain , I want Joe to cum. I want him to be pleasured the way i was . Not long later his thrusts become sloppier and his mouth falls wide open with a sigh as his dick squirts white thick cum into me.

I drop my head onto his shoulder, and he chuckled when my whole body sunk heavily against him, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"That was amazing" I say before buying my lip .the small cupboard that consists of a desk and a few shelves is now a mess and the heat is incredible.  Joe kisses my passionately and i lick his lip for access to his mouth . I flick my tongue into his mouth and my senses become aware of the stickiness between us partly sweat and partly cum. Sliding off the desk I reach around to find my discarded clothes.  Once we are both dressed we leave the cupboard together not Caring if anyone sees us.