11

I tell Eve about the plan and she seemed pretty happy

I tell Eve about the plan and she seemed pretty happy. She said she was glad that someone had a sense of fun .
We grabbed some shoes on and Eve wrapped a blanket around her. So we headed for the elevators.

I texted Jesse .

We get off and walk around the corner and I see Jesse

We get off and walk around the corner and I see Jesse .  I walk up to him smiling.

"If Miss Corcoran sees us were dead meat" I say laughing.

" She won't. don't worry " he reassured me.

AJ appears from outside. He notices Eve and he smiles. They have been dating for about a month now and they're really cute together.

"What are we doing then ?" I ask.

" Let's go out " Jesse said randomly

" What ?" Eve asks
" Come on . It'll be fun . " He persuaded us.

We agree to go to McDonald's and go back to the boys room to eat it. Turns out there was one just around the corner from the hotel . So we walk to get some food. We order a load of sharing stuff and Oreo mcflurries.

We head back to the boys room and eat our junk food. All the while laughing and making jokes. AJ kisses Eve and Jesse kisses me at 1 o'clock exactly and I don't know why. But it was cute.

By 2 am me and Eve were exhausted . We wanted to stay with the boys but they wouldn't let us because Miss Corcoran would see when she came to wake everyone up for breakfast. So reluctantly we go back to our own room .