34

The cool breeze hits me as I wander around outside. Kurt and Mercedes had gone to get coffee and i was waiting in the crowds.

Jesse walks out from behind the pillar and we make eye contact , he is wearing his smirk as he walks over to me. My mind races.

"(Y/N). "

"Jesse"

"Looking for me?"

"Why the fuck would I be looking for you Jesse?"

" You know , I don't think you ever got over me. I see the glances you gave me "

I gave him a confused look and he steps even closer to me. He leans in and wraps an arm around my waist. I feel my legs practically going weak and my heart beasts faster. At this close proximity I can smell his usual, cologne and honey smell and I want to lean in. Then his mouth is next to my ear :

" You love me"

My breath hitches in my throat and I feel his breath on my neck.  He leans back .I look at his pink lips and remember all the times I kissed them. He keeps his hand on my lower back like he did when we were together and slowly starts to step around me.  I lean back into his touch .

Suddenly ,  he is pulled away and I snap out of my trance . Kurt is by my side and Mercedes is stood Infront of Jesse glaring at him .

I look at my friends and feel guilty for wanting Jesse. I shake my head and repeat to myself that I don't want him. I don't love him anymore.

" What are you doing jackass?"

Jesse sighs and looks at me , winks then walks away. I feel the blush rise into my face and I stare a hole into the ground. Not needing to look up ,I can tell that my friends are staring at me wanting answers.

I close my eyes and sigh remembering the smell of my ex. The cologne I fell in love with.

" (Y/n)! What was that about?!"

" I don't know "

" You were all over him"

"I don't know okay?!"

I breathe out. Looking up into their eyes .
" Just don't tell them. Especially not Joe."