23

It's a few days after the Santana incident and me & Rory are going to breadsticks  on a date. We dress up smartly and catch a taxi to the restaurant.

We order and patiently wait for out food

We order and patiently wait for out food. We talk about glee and everything else possible and nibble on breadsticks.

_______________________________________

" Thanks for tonight Rory" I smile.
" No problem (Y/n). I had fun" Rory says.

The rain is drizzling down on us as we stand in my front garden. Suddenly, the grey sky rumbles. We gaze towards the sky and the rain starts pouring down heavy.  I gasp in shock as the cold water runs down my face , and soaking my clothes.

Lighting lights up the sky and thunder rumbles in.  Noticing how drenched we were becoming I shouted to my boyfriend.
" Rory, come on" I grabbed his hand and we ran to the door and into my house. Shutting the door behind us , I felt the heat of the house.

We are kicking off our shoes when my father peeks around the doorframe of the living room. " (Y/n), Rory? You two are soaking come on." My dad ushers us up the stairs and into his and mam's room. He tells Rory to use the ensuite to use the shower and that he will find some fresh clothes. I wander into my room and grab some clean pajamas before heading into the shower.

After I get out and change I walk into my room to find Rory sat on my bed wearing a black t-shirt and blue baggy trousers. I guess my dad found them for him. Sitting on the bed next to Rory we smile at eachother.

" Your parents said I should stay here tonight because the storm is so bad. So I guess I'm staying over" he says with the cutest smile and laugh.

My mam comes in with a spare duvet and pillows. She makes a makeshift bed out of the sheets and Rory thanks her. I get under the blankets and turn on the TV and stick on a film. Rory stands up from his 'nest' and sits behind me with his chest facing my back. I smile , resting my head on his chest. He grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine.

You know, I might have an idea of what we could do in this time.” Rory said moving his face closer to my neck. He was now merely an inch away and I could feel his hot breathe against my skin, sending a chill down my spine. “What do ya say babe?” He said before planting a small kiss on my neck.

I think of the risks of having a make out session with my parents downstairs but dismiss them. I turn around to face him. 

"Mhmm” i said kissing him. He immediately kissed back and he had one hand placed on my lower back, the other behind my neck as he deepened the kiss, as he was now lying on the bed with me straddling him. I smiled never breaking the kiss.   Soon Rory moved his arms down to my lower back and he sat up, and I took the opportunity to wrap my legs around his waist.

I felt him lay me gently back on the bed and  hovered on top of me. The kiss now broken and we were both gasping for air. He pulled his top over his head and discarded it onto the floor.  He pecked my lips  before running his hands down and playing with the hem of my  pajama shirt before eagerly pulling it over my head.
He then moved his mouth to my neck and he began to leave wet kisses over my neck. He continued to suck on that spot until I heard moan escape from my mouth. Once he found my sweet spot he began to suck on it hard, surely leaving a mark, and making me moan loudly. Rory smirked as he left wet kisses from my neck down to my bra line. I leaned up and kissed him on his lips  He reached around my back to unhook my bra. Before he could, the door swung open. Rory jumps off the bed and I scramble to pull the covers up to my neck.

Stood at the door is my mother blushing. She is holding two cups of probably hot chocolate.
" Oh...uh…sorry I just brought you some hot Chocolate." She stammered.

" Thanks mam" I respond now embarrassed. She handed the cups to Rory and said
" use protection please."
"Mam!"
" Don't worry i won't tell your father"

I hide my face in my hands out of dispair. After a few moments I hear her leave the room and walk downstairs. Rory sits on the bed. I look over at my boyfriend and see he has put his top back on. He hands me mine and I pull it on.
" I'm sorry (y/n)." He said.
"Don't worry about it , now come on our chocolate is getting cold." I reach over onto the desk and pass Rory his mug before grabbing my own.

We turn the volume up on the film and sit watching it. Soon enough we finished our drinks and were laying beside eachother. I feel Rory start playing with my hair and it makes me tip over the edge of awake and sleep. My eyes shut and sleep takes over.