7

I can't believe it. This is my first sectionals with Vocal adrenaline.It's been a year since I joined vocal adrenaline and me and Jesse have been dating for a year and a half . I have become the lead female singer so I get alot of solos and duets with Jesse.

We became the power couple of the school and no one messed with us. Not like in McKinley , where I would be slushied for singing. No I am the most popular girl in school. It's strange but okay because I have Jesse.

I walk through the doors with my team and Jesse holding my hand. Me and Jesse are closely following Miss Corcoran as we are the lead singers. Our trick is to psych the other teams out before the competition even begins. We walk through the crowds and straight to the sign in table with confidence , insane posture and intense glares . I notice teams staring at us and some kids whispering stuff to eachother with worried faces.

Once we are signed in we go to our room where we are to stay while the other groups are singing. Jesse pulls me to a comfy chair and pulls me onto his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me.  I'm so happy.

" No stop kissing. We don't need any last minute throat pains ." Miss Corcoran interrupts.

She explains that because we already are wearing our costumes so we don't need to change. Which basically gives us 2 hours to chill before we need to be on stage 

My friend Eve comes up to me and Jesse .
" Hey guys " she said

" Hey Eve" we answer

"  Me and Thomas looked at the team list and honestly we don't even need to try to win. " Eve said.

" Ye ? Who's here then? " Jesse asked.

"• Some deaf group
•  the guys that came 15th at regionals last year
• some old people group
• and a bunch of others I can't remember"

" This is too easy." I smirk

Suddenly. The door swings open and a load of noise is heard. I turn my head and freeze at the sight . Stood in the door way is Mr Schueler.

" Shit"

" Who are you ?" Mr Schue asks .

" We are vocal adrenaline and this is our room ." Miss Corcoran says .

I hear a few gasps travel round the group of my former friends. I know they're trying to find me so I hide my face in Jesse's muscular chest which is clear through the tight material of his outfit.

 I know they're trying to find me so I hide my face in Jesse's muscular chest which is clear through the tight material of his outfit

" Who are you may I ask ?" Miss Corcoran asks
" We are New Directions and this year we will win. " Rachel steps in . ( Let's just pretend Rachel's mother is someone else )

" And how will you do that ? "

" With our greatest set list ever . "

" Well you may have  good songs but my lead singers Jesse and (y/n) will make your set list look amateur. "

Miss Corcoran points to us . Me still sat on Jesse's lap and I smirk at my former teammates.  They look slightly shocked as if they are surprised to see me still with Jesse or maybe because I'm no longer the bookworm but the popular girl as my outfit shows.

  They look slightly shocked as if they are surprised to see me still with Jesse or maybe because I'm no longer the bookworm but the popular girl as my outfit shows

(Y/n) . What are you wearing ?" Sam asks.

" It's called style look it up " I retort.

" That.  That is not style. That's a trash bag sewn to pink net " Kurt sasses.

Miss Corcoran gasped. She thought the outfits were fabulous.

" Well i think she looks sexy in a 'trash bag' and it's better than what you wear most of the time.  " Jesse smirked.

" Yeah Kurt , who is your stylist? Lady Gaga? " I smirk.

He pulls a disgusted face and sighs.
" Lady Gaga wears outfits that are fashion statements and it would be an honour to wear her outfits."

" Yeah.  If your a girl on drugs " i laugh and my team mates join in ,watching intensely. 

The New Directions group all look shocked at me . I used to help and support Kurt through his strange fashion phases.

" (Y/n). Apologise." Mr Schue demands.
" No ." I say . " I'm not a part of your misfit team anymore.  You can't tell me what to do ."

" No? But I can phone your mother . I don't think she would be proud of her daughter being rude . " Said Mr Schue.

" Actually , Mr . (Y/n) is on my team so I will do what I find a fitting punishment. So I would appreciate it if you could leave our room so that we can warm up . Not that it will be difficult beating your team. " Miss Corcoran said.

With that she closed the door on New Directions.

" Woooo girl you slayed that. " Said Jesse's friend AJ.
" Thanks AJ "

Miss Corcoran ordered for silence.
" Don't let that affect the way you are on stage. Especially you (y/n). They have no chance of getting a score anywhere near ours. And we will come home with another  first place  trophy. " She reassured.  " Now warm ups.  "