15

Miss Corcoran asked me and Jesse to show our song first. I can feel everyone's eyes on us when we sing and once we finish everyone claps.

AJ and Eve  show their song next and they sing last Christmas. They did amazing and we all clapped for them at the end but Miss Corcoran hushes us .

" Kids , you don't understand this because your still children really . But Christmas isn't about receiving or giving presents. Can anyone tell me what it's really about ?".  She asks.

" Happiness!"  Eve shouts.

" Nope"

" Love ?" Jessica asks

" No "

" Jesus?"

"Well ... No "

"Forgiveness " . It was quiet , but it was definitely said.

" Yes . Christmas is about forgetting the problems between people and just forgiving eachother in order to be happy ".

This made me think. I miss my McKinley friends and I want to apologize to them for everything I have done.

So I make my plan.

_______________________________________

I had it all planned out. I stuck a post it note on the piano of the choir room. It said " auditorium everyone asap ".
Thinking on it it's probably not the best way to go at it but it works.

I go to my old auditorium and wait for everyone to arrive. Luckily everyone arrive together , except Kurt. I know that if I hide any longer they will all leave so I step out of the wings and onto the stage.

I hear gasps and someone whispered  " what the fuck?"

Without saying anything, I press the start button on my phone. The intro starts playing and I get ready to sing.

Throughout the song I was looking at everyone in their eyes . I was genuine .

" Guys.  I'm here to apologise for being such a bitch to you all. I was well out of order. I don't know what happened.  It was if because I was the popular girl in Carmel , I could be rude to you. I'm so so sorry and I understand if you don't but I have to ask. Please forgive me. I have been a bitch to everyone of you and there was no explanation for it . Im so so so sorry. " I say tears welling in my eyes.

" Where's Kurt? I need to apologize to him especially. I said some horrid stuff to him and I regret every single thing."

" Did you not hear ? Kurt doesn't go here anymore. " Finn says sadly.

"What?! where is he?" I ask

" Dalton Academy " Mr Schueler said.

"Omg . He's a warbler isn't he ?" I panick. There's no way anyone else could win with Kurt on their team.

The looks on their faces tell me the answer. Get back on task (y/n). I tell myself.

" Look guys . I'm going to apologise to Kurt but first I need you to forgive me. Christmas is the time for forgiveness so please forgive me. I was an idiot."

The team share glances and Mr Schueler walks forward .
" (Y/n) , you are forgiven ." Relief washes over me and I smile.

" Now tell me . What's happened ?"