2

I like Jesse alot. He's all I can think about . The way his blue eyes sparkle in the sun  and his brown slightly curlyish hair moves as he walks makes me smile. And butterflies tumble in my stomach.  His pink full lips beg me to kiss them.

When I remember him singing with us in new directions I smile . Our voices mash together really good so we were often partnered for duets much to the dislike of Rachel. We spend a lot of time singing now as well. Singing about anything.One of us will say something and we'll find a song with that lyric in. We don't even do it on purpose.

Mr Schue tells us to stand around the piano with the sheet music he gave out.  So we do and once we turn the music over we all groan. This is a rubbish song. Why are we doing this?

" Seriously? Ice Ice baby? "
" I'm not doing this"
"This is lame "

The boys complain and the girls join in.

" Woah guys . This song is a classic "

We all just stare at him. I whisper to Quinn. " He's finally gone mad" she laughs and Mr schue just looks at us.

Then he smirks and we know trouble is coming. He takes off his jacket and starts singing. Puck joins in and before we knew it everyone of us were dancing and singing .

Mr Schue directs where he wants us on the stage for this piece and we follow his instructions. I literally follow Mike because he picks up choreo easily.

Soon enough the hour is nearly over. Mr Schueler sits us down and tells us our assignment for this week is to find a duet that expresses emotions in a powerful way. We pull names out of a hat.

Puck &  Santana
Brittany & Quinn
Finn & Mike
Sam & me
Mercedes & Rachel & Kurt
Artie &  Tina

We all leave for the day and go home. Our assignment fresh on our minds.