Compilation [ParT tWO]

So basically I'm here, struggling my ass off to write and to balance life at the same time and I thought summer would make it easier, but an unfortunate turn of events said otherwise.

Enjoy, and hey follow me on Instagram @ roseedia.wp (and DM your Wattpad username so I know you're not some random stranger), I post every day -- well, I try to, at least.

I should mention there's a pretty big note at the end of this.

-

Dick Grayson
season 1

Dick: *drinking water*

Y/n: It sickens me to look at you, and youre probably the dumbest detective I've ever met.

Dick: Thanks, that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Y/n: And I like you.

Dick, spitting out and choking on the water: *wheezes* what

.

Wally West
season 1

Wally gets down on one knee in front of you, holding your hand as he pops the question.

Wally: Will you make me the happiest man alive, and eat this burger with me?

Y/n, holding back her tears, her other hand covering her mouth: I thought you'd never ask.

.

Conner Kent
season 1

Conner walks through the hallways when he hears his name being used. He goes closer to the source, which is a mere whisper on the other side of the door.

Y/n: Oh hey, Conner. I was wondering if you were going to be doing anything today? No? Oh cool we c- no. Terrible.

He can hear you pacing around, and a smirk begins to grow on his face.

Y/n: Hey Conner, so we've known each other for a while, and I mean I've liked you for a while- no.

Y/n: So, Conner. Howdy. So how are you? Are you okay? I don't know it's kinda hot for me, wanna grab some icecream? Wanna grab some icecream? ...What the heck? Wanna grab some icecream -- what kind of a question is that?

Y/n: Today. It's- it'll be today. I've got to do it today. No more neglec-

Conner: *knocks on the door*

Y/n: One sec!

When she opens the door, her face instantly falls. He hears her heart racing, and her face flushes with a light color of red.

Y/n: You heard that, didn't you.

Conner: Yep.

Y/n: I'm sor-

Conner: I'll take you up on that icecream offer, if it's still on the table.

Y/n: great, I'll.. I'll get my things. One second.

She closed the door, and he could still hear her cheering herself on and possibly break a few items during her happy dance.

REMINDER TO SELF: make oneshot out of this (folks if you could be so kind to comment here and remind me every now and then, I'd be grateful)

.

Kaldur'ahm
season 1

Y/n, sliding herself to a spot near kaldur: So, you're not from around here, are ya?

KaldurY/n you know that I am from Atlantis.

Y/n: I could show you around here, it'll be cool.

Kaldur: I do not think that I wish to venture your particularly dangerous city.

Y/n: The beach is great this time of day-

Kaldur: Well, I lived in the ocean so, I suppose..

Y/n: So do you like bread?

Kaldur: Bread is okay.

Y/n:

Kaldur:

Y/n:

Kaldur:

Y/n: Dude I'm trying to hit on you.

Kaldur: You're trying to hit me?

Y/n, facepalming herself: No, Kaldur, I like you.

Kaldur:

Kaldur:

Kaldur: Oh... Cool? Is there a word for that in Atlantean that you could translate to me for-

.

Jason Todd
season 2

Y/n, in the Grotto of Mount Justice: *sad*

(You know I had to do it to em)

.

Roy Harper
season 1

Y/n: Just because you're a clone of somebody else, doesn't mean you can't be your own person, Roy.

Roy: But I can't leave the real Roy on his own. I know he's out there.

Y/n: I know. I know. It's gonna be okay. I'll help you find him. But you need to know that you are a real you. Maybe at the start you were just some replica, but you've become your own person.

Roy offers a light smile to her, and she smiles back. He doesn't seem too moved by it, so she gets closer and pulls him into a hug.

Roy: I want a new name

Y/n: sure, it's your life, you can choose whatever you want.

Roy: Jim.

Y/n: let me rephrase; you can't  choose whatever you want.

-

Alrighty folks if I posted this then it must mean that I've got more on the way.

I seriously love you guys for being patient with me, I've been having a rough time but honestly your support (while it may not fix anything) just makes me feel better.

9/25/21; I honestly don't know how long ago I wrote any of this but... hey. It's been a while since my last big update, I know. This chapter alone was a draft since last year. I was going through hell and I'm 100% certain it's because I decided to become a wattpad writer when I was 13.
I'm feeling better nowadays, though. That doesn't promise steady updates because I'm going to college soon and getting a job [again] and doing things with my own life but, I'll always be here and there with it. 

If ya wanna see more of me;
IG // roseedia.wp

Stay crasherous folks,
-r o s e