Roy Harper: Red Arrow || Blurt

Title: Blurt
season 1

Y/n - Your Name
Note - hehe

-

"Heads up!" You shouted to Roy, shooting an arrow behind him to hit the guy who was about to drive a sword through him.

He looked at you and nodded, gritting his teeth he flipped over a guy who attempted to punch him.

To be truthful, he looked hot.

When you got sidetracked, someone took the opportunity to headbutt you. The male was about to shoot you, taking his aim.

You cussed and swung your bow, hitting that man in the head and kicking his stomach. He bent over, his face contorted into pain and you kneed him in the face.

Roy gave you his famous 'what the hell' face and you shrugged it off.

You getting side tracked by this has happened before. To be truthful you had a huge crush on him. I mean like, who doesn't?

A few minutes later, there were only a few guys left. You were winded.

"You know, can't we just take a 5 minute break?" You said to the guys who were fully rested and ready. One of them jumped for you and you rolled out of the way.

"Guess not." You elbowed the guy's back.

You came shoulder to shoulder with Roy. Shoulder to back. You always had a shortness problem.

"Care to dance?" You whispered to Roy.
He chuckled, and you took each others arms. Jumping, he swung you around and you kicked a guy back.

Roy pulled you to him, and he tilted his head.
"What type of dancing?" He asked, letring you twirl away so you could kick one of the ladies in the face.

He held a hand out to you and you took it, spinning into his arms. He managed to take an explosive arrow and use it to knock the guys back.

"Any kind is good for me," you smiled. You let him go for a minute so he could disarm someone. You were so caught up and heated that you didn't notice the lady hit you in the base of your head with a gun.

You fell to the floor like an animal on all fours and held your neck. Everything was going dizzy and the last thing you heard was-
"Shit!" And everything went dark.

. . .

You groaned and rolled off the couch, hitting the floor. You were in HQ.

"You were out for a few hours." Roy's voice invaded your ears.

"Y/n, what the hell were you doing? What the hell were you thinking?" He raised his voice.

"My my, hello to you too, Roy. Wow I expected a far worse greeting when I woke up. You didn't have to be so kind." You rolled your eyes and got up.

"I'm serious, y/n. This has happened too many times. Are your reflexes getting slower, y/n? Is that the problem."

"No." You said harshly, standing up.

He stood up and got all up in your personal space.
"Then what is it, huh? You had me so damn worried you little shi-"

You shoved him back.
"You!"

Oh that shut up him.

"Okay? There. I said it. I was thinking about you. Do you know why? Because everything about you has been turning me on for a hell of a while now! I am so sorry that I'm so busy admiring my partner and end up not paying attention, but don't yell at me like it's my fault!" You flipped your hands up in the air.

"When, you may not have known that you played a role in this, but you did! Is it my fault that you're so hot? Is it my fault that the gods poured a little too much sexy into your cup? Is it my fault you've got muscles like steel? No! It's... Uh.. not?" You realized you were backed into a wall, Roy's mask was off, and you two were close enough to be sharing body heat.

"Is that how you feel?" He asked, and you gulped, nodding.

"Great." He said and dipped down to claim your lips.

Your eyes widened but you wrapped your hands on his neck and kissed back. When he pulled away, he smirked.

"'Cause I've been feeling the same way." He caught your lips again before you had a chance to say anything.

Oh boy, the interesting things that you two did.

-

OMG OVER 500+ VIEWS IM SO AHHHH! WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE YO BE SO AWESOME LIKE SERIOUSLY.

hold up lemme collect my cool.

Anyways thank you all so much for so many views!

Stay traught, (more to myself than you all)
-r•o•se