Roy Harper: Red Arrow || The Fall {Part One}

Title: The Fall
season 1

Y/s/n - Your Superhero Name
Y/n - Your Name
Note - howdy partner

Hey if you want, go follow my instagram! @roseedia.wp

-

"What's up Dickhead. How you doin'?" You greet Robin, ruffling his hair.

He cowers away from your touch with a scowl on his face. "It breaks my heart to see you're still alive."

You suppress your laughter, turning to the kitchen to see Roy Harper and Artemis arguing back and forth about some unspecified subject.

Your heart races as you try to contain yourself, fixing your composure.

When Artemis leaves the room to stop herself from committing murder, you take it as your queue to approach Roy in a friendly and upbeat manner.

"Hey, Roy. What are you doing here?"

"I can't visit once in a while?" He replies with a snarky attitude.

You raise your hands, feigning a surrender, "Well I didn't say that. You don't visit often so I just figured there'd be a reason for it."

"Just felt like dropping by. Sometimes I like to be around you guys when there isn't a fight going on. Surprising?"

You chuckle, walking around him and into the kitchen. "Maybe a little bit. You want pizza?" You pull out a frozen pizza and put it on the counter, turning to preheat the oven.

You lean against the counter as you wait for the oven to preheat, noticing that Roy's arm is purple and in a cast.

"What happened to your arm?"

"I got hurt."

"Yeah, no shit. But I've never seen a whole arm be purple because of it."

"Arm was broken pretty badly, it nearly got amputated. It survived by a thread, though. I'm getting a cast put on tomorrow that'll last a few months."

"Damn, that's tough." You prepare the pizza for the oven.

"I've been through worse. It's per the doctor's orders that I don't divulge in any straining activities, so you'll be seeing me hanging around here more often."

Your heart began to pound with that being said, but you had to play it off.

"Oh no, that's terrible," you drag out your words, smiling when you receive his glare as a response. "I'm joking. You know you're always welcome here."

He smiles genuinely, and you only hold eye contact with him for a few seconds before looking away and trying to continue the conversation.

"So what type of straining activities are we talking about here? You can't work out anymore either?"

"Not for a while. I'll have to enter physical therapy to help my arm. But there are also other activities."

His suggestive voice flies right over your head as you ask, "Yeah, like what?"

He stops abruptly and makes sure you hold solid eye contact with him.

In a second, it clicks. The oven beeps to announce that it's done preheating.