Wally West || Knocked {Part One}

Title: Knocked

Y/s/n - Your Superhero Name
Y/n - Your Name
Note - I lava you all and this request was so heart touching like I am so sorry if i ruined how you pictured it was to happen.

Hey I also just decided to make an IG! Roseedia.wp ❤❤

-

You gasped, sitting up and immediately regretting it. You had a splitting headache, yet there was something inside of you, it made you feel so satisfied.

What happened last night? You wondered, what had caused you to suffer from a hangover?

You tried to get up but you heard something and you stilled.
A male groaned, turning over to your side of the bed and wrapping an arm around you.

Who the hell is this? You looked down at the male snuggling tightly into your side, appreciating his jawline, your heart racing when you realized two things;

1 ) He's Wally West, Kid Flash, the guy you've had a crush on ever since he saved your life back when you were about to be cloned by cadmus.

2 ) You were butt naked, in all your glory.

You didn't need to take five minutes to put the pieces together.

You got up quickly and quietly, putting on your clothes and leaving the room as quietly as Batman can get.

Once you exited the room, you realized you were in a house. It was no trouble sneaking past his parent's room.

When you got out, you got a taxi back to your home, Wayne Manor.

You paid him a 50 dollar bill, way over your fare-
"Thanks again. Can you break down the 50 and just take two extra dollars?" You asked and he stared at you.
"I'm kidding, damn. Keep the change." You get out of the car and sneak into your room.

No one needs to know.

. . .

It's been almost a month, going to HQs and bumping into Wally confirmed that he didn't know when you spoke with him.

"How have you been?" Wally asked you as you clutched your stomach.

"I just have a stomach ache, I'm fine." You said, sitting down. He gave you a cup of water and you smiled gratefully.

Artemis walked in, giving you stink eye and kissing Wally's neck.
You raised an eyebrow.

They're a thing? You thought with pain.

"Oh hey, babe. Thought you didn't like PDA?" He asked.

"I'll make an acception, babe."
She said, making sure you knew your place before turning back to her nice self.
"Hey, y/s/n! So I heard you have a stomach ache. I make pretty good chicken soup, if you want. By pretty good, I mean I don't burn it." She sent a warm smile and you kindly turned down the offer.

"Team report to the main hall." Batman's voice echoed throughout the cave.

"There's been a plane crash, and it's mentioned to have Cheshire in it. Go check it out, I'll put the information in the bioship." He said, showing us where the crash site will be at.