Conner Kent || It's Okay {Part Two}

Title: It's Okay
season 2

Y/N - Your Name
Note -  I didn't notice it before but I wrote about Conner like season2 but the mountain wasn't around for s2 so let's just do what we've always been doing and pretend it's still there.

Also my friends, I must warn you that this escalates from like a 10 - 100

It has only been a few months, you haven't been assigned on any mission with the groups yet. Since you appeared so mysteriously, they thought that it would be best to put you through trials which, you're not sure what they are but, you were fine with it.

Anything is better than the life you've previously had.

Nightwing looks around the circle you all have formed, deciding on who to pick.

You're not too sure how you got sucked into this Truth or Dare game with the whole team, but at least it's entertaining.

Well, at least it would be more entertaining if he wasn't going so SLOW.

"Sometime today, Gramps," you say aloud, earning a few chuckles among the others.

Nightwing narrows his eyes at you, and suddenly a creepy grin extends his face. His smile expands to an inhumanly width, to the point where you're not even sure if he's actually Nightwing, but instead an alien who kidnapped and is impersonating h-

"Y/n. Truth, or Dare," his voice cuts off your alien theory.

You ponder on the question, wondering about the many things he might possibly tell you to do if you pick dare, and if you're ready to be at his command. "Truth."

"What are your deepest, darkest, secrets."

"I'll give you one."

"Two."

"None."

"Okay, okay! One. One. Just one. Yeesh." He crosses his arms in a grumpy manner.

"I," you lean in towards the group, your elbows resting on your knees, "was indoctrinated at a young age to be an assassin by an international underground organization. As soon as I saw the opportunity, I ran and broke away from that lifestyle. I came here because I had nowhere else to go and on my own, I may last a while but I'd be dead eventually."

Silence filled the room, people look like they're trying to decipher if it's real or not.

"Pht, alright. Come on, be serious." Nightwing says, pouting.

"I poured water in with my cereal on accident instead of milk and I've been ashamed ever since," you say, pulling that random fact out of nowhere.

[Author's Note - that information is most definitely completely out of nowhere folks this has not happened to me, ever. Pht.]

The only people laughing were Nightwing, Robin, Impulse, and Conner.

M'gann seemed the most uncomfortable with what you just said "You shouldn't joke about that."

Instantly you look at Conner, who shakes his head lightly. Why is he across the room from you and right next to M'gann, anyway?

You look to your right, and why is Lag'aan right next to you?

It doesn't matter to you. It doesn't bother you at all.

You shrug, "Fine, I won't tell you about the time I poured water in my cereal instead of milk anymore."