Super Boy [Countdown Series] || Run

Title: Run

Y/n - Your Name
Note - I haven't done a lot of Superboy oneshots. So, in all of those who are / have made an appearance in Young Justice, who's your favorite? I posted this a bit early, I know. I'm impatient lol.

-

2 mins 22 seconds

That was the numbers on your clock. It became a distraction, you couldn't concentrate throughout the class.

"Since you just came back from break, we're just going to do a review for homework to jog your memory." The teacher passes out the homework.

"Whoa, what the hell is that!" Somebody in class stands up, running to the window view. Eventually the whole class crowded around the window. Some whipped out their phones to video it, despite there being a 'no - phone' rule in this class.

"Back up, back up! It's coming straight at us!" They start running away from the window. You stay seated in your chair, since it's in the back of the class.

The thing crashes through the wall, and it appears to be a person. He stands up, dusting himself off. You notice the big 'S' on his chest and realize that, that's Superboy. Of course with all the crime going on, you've never met him in person, only seen him on T.V. He's about to leave but then he notices that there's a whole class just staring at him.

"You should leave this classroom, and leave the school. It's not safe here righ-"

Another object comes crashing in, tackling Superboy. The class started rushing through the door. Overwhelmed with shock, you stare, slowly standing and backing away to the door.

Superboy punches it, but it doesn't seem go phase it. He continues though, knocking it back. You make eye contact with him, and you feel something strange. Knew to the feeling, you check your clock. It's not on your wrist, it's on the floor. You pick it up, not breaking eye contact and quickly look at the time.

0 s

He's still staring at you. You see the thing advance towards him.
"Hey, Hey look! Watch out!" You shout, but it's too late. Just as Superboy turns his head, he gets hit and crashes into a couple desks.

"Leave!" He commands.

What appears to be a Robot is taking his head and bashing it into the wall and floor. The robot holds Superboy by his neck, squeezing it.

You leave the room, troubled.

He could die.
He's a super, he'll handle it.
He was getting bashed back there.
What do you expect me to do? He's super powered and he's not winning.
Do something.
I really hate myself some (all) times.

You rush back into the room, where Superboy is still getting strangled. What to use, what to use. You look at the bottom of the chairs and see a big hard covered chemistry book.

You pick it up.
Let's hope I have good aim.
You throw it, hitting the robot slightly below the head. Not where you planned it, but at least it hit him.

"Hey, loser!" You call him.
I'm so gonna die.
"You suck!" You shout, running out of the classroom.

What am I doing.

You turn and see the robot behind you.
"Martian Manhunter." He says. What? No I'm, what??

You understand when you see his arms get extremely long, trying to either hit or grab you. His hand hits a locker up ahead, breaking the door.