Wally West || Fireworks

Title: Fireworks

Y/n - Your Name
Y/s/n - Your Superhero Name
Note - wippity woopity you smell like poopity

And so another lazy day at Mount Justice with your team, your only friends, begins.

So far you've binged watched five movies with them, played frustration and came out top as ongoing champion, and are currently getting versed by all of the team at speed.

"So guys," Robin announces, which everybody hushes him off. The truth breaker, the moment shattering, the mind blowing competition. You, versus the speedster.

"Wally if you can't beat her, I'm going to be disappointed but not surprised." Robin watches closely.

"Chillax, Alright? I'm the speedster around here."

"Three," you count off, holding the card to flip.
"Two," he gets ready,
"One!" You both flip, and you start losing your cards, placing them anywhere they make sense.

You don't bother to get all five in hand, you pick them up and put them down as you go. You can see Wally with your normal human eye go faster, but you can tell through his facial features that he has nothing and that although he's using his speed, he's falling behind.

You grin, grateful that the odds are in your favor.

"Well, I've had nothing since like, my second card."

"Dude, put the god damn ace down on the king you blind bat!" Artemis shouts, knocking him upside the head.

"Oww, what? Oh -" he places it down, which you follow up by going up the scale with your cards. With one card left, he actually starts placing down cards, too fast for your eyes to recognize.

It comes down to each of you on only one card left, and as you flip the next cards in sync, you immediately place yours down.

"Speed," you say as you place down the last card.

"Yeah I saw that coming." Zatanna says in the back, and you smirk.

"Agh, gee, sorry, Wally. I guess I'm just too fast for you." Your eyes glimmer. He just sits there, smiling and looking into your orbs.

Robin widens his eyes, making a very dramatic "ooooooh" sound.

"SO GUYS," Robin's voice booms, because he's talking into a megaphone. "There's a firework carnival going on this evening in a few minutes, and I think it would be good for team bonding to like maybe set up a picnic sort of a situation there."

"Eh, I got time." You shrug.

"Yeah, we'll help y/n get ready. Right, M'gann?" Artemis urges her.

"Oh, yes! Yay!" She clasps her hands.

Artemis grabs your hand quite harshly and beckons M'gann to follow.

"Give me my cards later!" You request aloud to Wally, who has his arms crossed and head tilted while he smirks at you.

She pulls you into your room.
"Alright, we know you like Wally and all, but being mean to him isn't going to help in him liking you back."

You whine as Artemis forces you down on a chair M'gann rummages through your wardrobe. They're the only two people who know about your appeal towards Wally.

"He's just so," You groan after,
"Ugh!"

"I mean, yeah, but you still like him." M'gann says.