Dick Grayson || To Break A Heart

Title: To break a heart

Y/n - Your Name
E/c - Eye Color
Note - I know it took me a long time. I was going through.. stuff, and I just didn't have time to dedicate ALL of my time to this book. I still don't but I dont wanna let y'all down ❤ I know this sucks but I tried

-

We should leave our lovers
And be with one another.

You hum the tunes, Wally approaching behind you.

"Hey, babe I got you a glass of water." He says, joining you in the couch at HQs.

You smile up at him and kiss his cheek, taking one of the cups from his hands.
"Thanks Wall-E." You giggle, ruffling his hair when he lay his head on your lap.

You sat peacefully with him for about 20 seconds before poking his tickle spot.

He scrunches up his body, forming a ball on your lap.

"Hey, I invited Zatanna and Dick over." He says, kissing your stomach.

You shrug.
I'm over him, right? You ask yourself.

Admittedly, you had a colossal crush on him, and when he and Zatanna kissed and he asked her out the following 5 minutes? You were crushed.

But you have Wally now, so you're over it.
Right?

"When are they coming?"

"In like, five m-"

"Recognized Robin B-0-1,
Zatanna B-0-8." The system interrupts him.

"- or now."

"Hey guys!" Zatanna calls, running with her hands locked with Dick's.

She doesn't even know his true Identity. You turned away, burying your face in Wally's side.

"Hi!" Wally says casually as they sit down on the chairs not too far away.

"Hi y/s/n." Robin greets you first. You shudder when he pats your back, heart racing and face blushing.

"Hi, Robin." You say, his hero name still leaving a sour taste on your tongue.
"Hi Zatanna." Ahh, Zatanna. You restrain yourself from sneering at her. Her heels click on the floor, and she sits down next to Dick.

"So hows your guys' relationship going?" Zatanna ask giddily, you lean on Wally's shoulder, suppressing the need to roll your eyes.

"Going great. Ain't that right, baby?" He looks down on you, eyes sparkling. The same eyes that looked down on you when he asked you to be his girlfriend a couple months ago. The same eyes that made you forget about Grayson and Zatanna.

You kiss his shoulder.
"Of course, duh?" You lay your head on his lap, your eyes meeting Grayson's enigmatic ones.

"So Robin still hasn't told you his secret identity?" You say, and she straightens her clothes.

"Yeah, we talked about that. I don't want him to unwillingly take of his mask for my sake. I'll wait until he's ready." Zatanna semi frowns.

"Wow what a.. Dick." You start laughing, and Wally joins in because he gets it.

You see Dick glaring daggers at you and Zatanna just watched in confusion.
"I wouldn't be that mean but... yeah." She playfully bumps his shoulder.

"Do you guys want some water?" You stand up, wiping a tear from your eye. No, you're not wearing a mask. It's not like Zatanna knows you, anyway. If she did all you'd have to do is silence her, which you don't really mind.