Wally West || Hero {Part Four}

Title: Hero

Y/s/n - Your Superhero Name
Y/n - Your Name
B/n - Baby Name
K/n - Kid Name
Note - here it is folks the finishing part a lot of you have been waiting for!!!¡!1!
Also in this chapter plaque does NOT mean the bacteria on your teeth my dude.

It's also short and trash but y'know that's already how I am so yeah. Happy Valentine's day tho lol it just hit me that it's been a little over a year since I've created this book

This series is like the fuckin... those fuckin shows that start out strong and deteriorate over time

-

"There's..." You look at the plaque on the bottom of his hologram. You can't even finish the sentence to get it off your chest. You sit down and rest on the foundation of his holographic statue. The smile that you've been holding up, breaks down and before you know it, you're crying.

"I can't," your chest hitches "belie-believe that you're, you're actually gone." You cry. You can still feel the aura of his presence lingering.

You look at his hologram. He looks so proud, standing tall with his chin up.

You wipe your tears away, placing your fingers on the plaque.
"I hope you knew that I love you." You whisper.

You turn around and see a familiar red and yellow suit,
But it's not Wally that inhabits it.

Bart looks at you and keeps his eyes downcast in shame.
"He wanted me to be his successor." He says.

"There is no need to explain yourself. It's alright."

"Is it? Because I feel like a fraud."

"You'll be alright, kid." You pat his shoulder, walking away and getting out of the grotto. To leave that grotto, you had to leave a big piece of your life back there.

You wish you wouldn't, but somebody needs you.

B/n needs you.

:: 12 Years Later ::

It's been 12 years, and a lot has happened since then.

Despite your kid being born premature, what she could process is amazing. She was able to learn things quite quickly. 'She gets it from her father's side,' you would tell people.

K/n tapped into her speedster powers at around the age of 10, accidentally vibrating her molecules through a store shelf when you bought her the cinnamon toast crunch cereal that she's always wanted to try.

She doesn't know that her powers were genetically passed on to her. She doesn't know of Wally being Kid flash, nor of you being Y/s/n.

A year after that, she insisted that she should join the YJL and claimed that Kid Flash had offered to mentor her. Your heart of course, did a double take at hearing the superhero's name, and you had to think about it.

To let your daughter risk her life to do the things she insists that she wants to do and claims she knows the occupational hazards... Or to keep her, to oppress her and lock her away from the good she could do just because you are a mother and you don't want to see her get hurt.

She was only 11 by the time she was introduced to the Young Justice League. Bart promised to take care of her. Hard to believe that the 13 year old kid is 24, time does fly.

Currently, it has been a year since the inauguration of K/n. by some full blown mystery coincidence - probably the influence of one of the JLers -, K/n decided to take up the mantle of Y/s/n.

"Hi, mom, good morning." K/n dashes in the room. She takes an apple and bites into it, munching on it. For some reason, completely the opposite of Wally, she would rather dine on fruits and desserts with fruits than she would dine on junk food when it comes to her refilling her energy.

"Goooood morning." You say, flipping a pancake.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" She zooms into the living room couch and pats the open space next to her.

You turn off the stove and comply with her request.
"Yes, what is it? Are you okay? Hurt? Still hungry?" You check for any physical injuries. She lightly grasps your wrists.

"Mom, I'm serious. This is a serious question." She pleads.

"Alright, alright. Continue."

"Who," she hesitates. "Who was my Father?" She asks.

You clench your eyes shut, a wave of memories taking you back.

"If you don't want to answer, that's alright. I was just wondering." She adds in.

"No, no, it's okay. It's about time you know." You take a deep breath. "Your father was an amazing man, he was a hero."

She looks at you, confused.

It's about time that she knows about everything.

"Let me tell you a story..."

-

Hey my guys sorry that Wally just suddenly died and all that. I'm a terrible human, I know.

Please, no more requests for now. No. More.
Y'all are too nice and your requests are too good for me to say no to, but I'm really trying to focus on the ones I'm doing now.

Requests will be opened SOON, not now. If you let me finish the ones im doing now, the faster I can open up requests, and the faster you can request away.

Stay TRASH,
-r o s e