Tim Drake || Delivering the Punchline {Part One}

Title: Delivering the Punchline
season 2

Y/n - Your Name
Y/s/n - Your Superhero Name
Note - It may seem familiar because it's from Batman beyond. Btw your mentor is Batman, no choice. Welcome to the batfamily.
WARNING: OVER 2k WORDS FALALALALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ALSO IT SUCKS

-

It was your turn to guard and walk around the perimeter, after a long and intense game of rock - paper - scissors with Tim.

Yeah - You you knew his real name, you were there when Bart said it.

It landed with you having a rock and him, paper.

"Quit gloating, you are so going to get it when I get back." You shoved Tim, and he was stuck laughing.

"Joker," you grumbled. But hey, you love him. He might not know it yet, but you do.

You shook your head and left.

He cackled like there was no tomorrow. Cassie nodded towards you, and instantly you felt mad. Well maybe not so mad but... insecure.
What happens when they're left alone?

You heard a lady scream for help, and you snapped your head towards the source. You were suppose to call for back up - But the way she called for help sounded like she was about to die.

They would take too long to get here, anyway.

You shot a grapple and went to the source, which a female stuck in the shadows were surrounded by two men.

You swooped down and kicked the two men into the garbages, and let loose some batarangs, hitting then them on the head.

They brushed themselves off, and went to attack you. You planted a hand on the ground and swiped at their feet. Of course, one had seen it coming and jumped, then kicking you in the face.

You jumped back, and shot grapple at him - tying his legs and arms together. The other man of course, saw the damage and his behind a trash can.

"Well, that evens the odds, right?" You said out loud. You caught the batarangs when they came flying back and placed them into your belt. You chuckled to yourself.
Wait 'til Tim hears about this.

"Not really," the lady said, her voice was oddly familiar. You turned around and got whacked in the head with a bat. Your whole body turned before you fell face-down into the dirt. She laughed and your eyes widened before slowly closing.

Harley.

You pressed the aid in your ear and contacted the cave, where you know that Nightwing and Robing must have gone back to it by now.

"Need some help, already?" The voice that sent rushes through your skin said. You were hit again, and that's when you cried out.

"Y/s/n?"
You groaned and the last thing you heard was Tim calling your name, as Harley - without giving it away that it was her - took the device from your ear and smashed it.