Tim Drake || Rings

Title: Rings

Y/n - Your Name
Note - DUDE I JUST POSTED ABOUT HAVING 4K VIEWS AND ITS IT'S ALREADY AT 5K ILYASM

^wow I was such a nerd two years ago

-

You wake up, hugging your teddy bear - Tim - tighter. You let out a soft yawn, and snuggle closer to him, your fingers splayed across his chest.

You hear Tim yawn and feel him stretch under your touch.

"Goodmorning sunshine." He kissed your forehead.

You tilt your head upward and kiss his cheek, tangling your legs with his and not wanting him to go anywhere.

"You know we're both naked?" He questions.

"What? Really? Oh my when did this happ- yes, Tim. I know. Does it really matter?" You ask, holding up your left hand to admire the ring.

"No, it doesn't." He smirks and shifts around so that he's hovering over you. He kissed your cheek, neck and chest before getting off the bed and getting dressed.

You sat up, but as soon as you tried to stand, you sat back down.

"Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiim." You call in a miserable cry, lying back down and covering your body with the blanket.

"Yea, babe?" He peeks from behind a door before walking out.

"I can't really, I mean I can but it's tiring-"

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I can't stand." You admit bashfully, your face flushing with heat.

Tim looked at you with confusion for a second, before it clicked in his head and he began laughing.

"I was beginning to wonder why you didn't seem tired, I mean 3 rounds last night an-"

"Do you need a megaphone to announce that, Drake?" You cross your arms and tilted your head. The sarcasm was evident.

He walked closer to you to kiss your forehead.
"It's alright baby, I'll make breakfast."

"If I wasn't wearing this ring because I love you, I would punch you in the face right now." You kissed his cheek, and he left, laughing.

"I mean, I would feel kind of insulted if in the morning after three rounds you'd be up and about." He began somewhat talking to himself.

You laid back down on the bed, staring at the ring on your finger.

"Hey Tim?" You call again.

"Yeah?" He answers from the other room.

"I love you, loser."

"I love you too, baby."

-

Folks there wasn't much I could do to save this chapter from the cringe 😔.

BUT I'd like to think that my future writing gets better.

stay crelmed my dudes,
-r•o•s•e