Bart Allen || For You [R1] {Part Two}

Title: For You
season 2

Y/n - Your name
Note - this one is shorter, but I still like it.

Bruh sorry for the absence guys, I was busy getting cheated on lmao (2/9/20).

Anyway go follow my instagram if you'd like — roseedia.wp

-

𝑹𝑬-𝑪𝑨𝑷:

Pointlessly digging deeper, you come across several thick blue papers with white structures and writing on it.

Bart's blueprints of the time machine.

It sparks an idea from you that may be impossible, but you were not going to let it go.

3RD PERSON

The sound of metal hitting metal, drilling, and the occasional curse word could be heard.

"Dad, what's she doing in the back yard?" Wally's son asks, sitting at the counter.

Wally pours himself some water and takes a sip before replying with, "She's going to try and rebuild a time machine."

"Rebuild? so one was made before?"

"Yes, by her friend who helped save our world. We lost him in the process of it, and doing this brings her hope on getting him back."

"When she's done can I play with it?"

Wally pauses, actually considering it for a minute before he shakes his head. "No."

"But daaaaaad!"

-

2ND PERSON
Y/n

"You've been working on that for weeks, y/n, you need to eat," a muffled voice comes from the other side of the door.

"I'm almost done, five more minutes!" you respond, nearly done with your—Bart's—machine.

"You said that five minutes ago, I'm coming in." The door opens, Artemis has a plate of food balanced on one hand while she closes the door with the other.

"C'mon, it's noon and you haven't had breakfast yet."

"Guess I'm just not that hungry." You tighten the screws.

"That looks just like the machine he first came to us in."

"Yeah, that's the idea," you try to withhold your sarcasm.

She walks over to you and takes the tool from your hand.

"Hey-" you reach for it, but she holds it high, offering the food platter.

"You will not continue with this, until you eat. These are my tools you're using, I got those resources for you, and all I'm asking for in return is that you maintain your health."

You take the plate, "Okay," you sit down next to the machine.

"In the dining room, you cretin." She holds the door open, beckoning you to come inside.

"Fine." You get up, following her into the dining room. "Thank you for the food."

You sit at the table, quietly eating your food. All of your thoughts are occupied with the machine, and Bart. What would you say? How would he respond?

You didn't notice a kid take the seat across from you.

"Hello." She says.

Your thoughts are interrupted, you're taken away from your imagination and shoved back into the real world.