He smacked his lips and watched me not miss. "Asshole. So I was thinking," he started as he made his fourth attempt. "Rush week is soon." I hummed and nodded. "You should pledge."

I snorted and picked up my cup as I took a sip. "Pledge for a bunch of stuck up sorority girls? No thank you."

He smirked and shook his head. "No.. I mean pledge for Kappa Alpha.. my frat." My eyes bugged out as I stared at him. "What?"

"Um dude I'm a girl, frats are for guys." I pointed out and threw the bean bag into the hole.

He waved his hand with a scoff. "I already talked to the boys about it and they all think you're cool as fuck. Plus, you have a dick so that just like.. cancels out the whole girl thing, you know?" I shrugged and looked up in thought. "It'll be fun. Hosting parties, doing fundraisers, changing the community. We're not a bunch of assholes by the way."

"I know." I sighed out and looked up when I saw a certain someone walking by. "If I nail this guy, I'll join."

"Nail who?" He looked over his shoulder before looking at me. "Y/nn no!" He hissed but I already cocked my hand back and shot my arm forward, the beanbag soaring threw the sky before decking Jase in the side of his head.

I covered my mouth as I laughed when he turned slowly, his glare intensifying when he saw I was the culprit. "I actually did it wow, and he was far." I breathed out.

His tall ass then started over to me. "You bitch, you still wanna mess with me?"

I smirked and took a swig of my drink. "Huh? What was that? Sorry, I think your small dick is making your voice weaker." He growled and rushed for me but Joseph quickly swung in front of us and pushed him back.

"Watch yourself, man." He said sternly with a glare.

I finished off my cup and for some reason was feeling extra bold, so I tossed my cup at his face with a laugh but that only made him more mad.

"Listen you fucking shit, I'm not scared of you! I will fuck up your life!" I chuckled at his red turning face until I saw one of his buddies rush towards me, which I easily dodged. I pushed him to the ground and a full on brawl started. Joseph handling Jase and me with this other fuckboy.

"Y/n stop!" I heard Loren shout and I looked up at her for a split second which gave the dude the upper hand and he rolled me onto my back, punching me in the nose. I raised my eyes again to see Loren just standing there with wide eyes.

"Move you little bitch!" I heard a sudden shout and saw Vanessa shooting through the growing crowd, past Loren, and launching herself onto the guys back. She yanked him off of me and I wiped my nose before helping her up then kicking the guy in the stomach harshly.

He groaned and I held Vanessa back when she moved forward to do more. Jospeh had Jase on the ground groaning as well as he jogged over to us with a huff. "We should like, get the fuck outta here."

"I agree." I sighed out before looking at Vanessa and studying her. "Did he hit you? Are you good?" She nodded and ran her hand through her hair aggressively. "You sure?"

"Yeah. How is your nose, champ?" I chuckled at her teasing tone. "Come on, you're gonna bleed all over your shirt."

We all then left the scene and went back to Joseph's tent where I found Loren standing there apprehensively. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Yep, no help to you." Vanessa replied in a snarky tone, sitting me down on one of the coolers. I studied Vanessa as she clenched her jaw, grabbing a napkin and wetting it with water. Her eyes were blazing but I didn't know why.