She shrugged and straddled my lap. "I don't know. It's your first birthday as my girlfriend, I'm trying to make it extra special for her. How am I doing?" I opened my mouth and breathed out heavily with nod and she chuckled. "Good?"

"Um.. yeah." I raised my hand to her cheek before pulling her forward and connecting our lips. She moaned against my mouth which made my little buddy twitch. I pray this little bitch doesn't decide to play tag because now was not the time.

I flipped Loren onto her back and slid between her legs as I brought my lips to her neck now. Her breath ticked my ear sensually while I marked up her tan, sweet tasting skin.

I felt her hands trail down my lower back as she wrapped one leg around my waist. "When's your next class?" She breathed out.

"What time is it?" I breathed out, still lost in her neck. She reached into my back pocket to grab my phone and pulled it out, or so I assumed. I went to bring my kisses to her lips when she suddenly sat up at lightning speed. "Woah,"

"What is this?" She asked, a small baggie in her hand. I glanced at it in confusion until I realized it was the pills. "Y/nn..."

"Okay wait, that isn't mine." She gave me a look before rolling off of my bed and starting to put on her shoes. "Loren, seriously? Come on, some girls gave it to me."

"And you kept it?" I raised my hands in confusion when she literally grabbed her backpack and started out of my dorm.

"Hold on, you gotta be kidding me, I literally planned to throw it out but like... you bombarded me with happy birthday and I didn't have time to think about it. I'm sorry- are you really leaving?" I questioned when she pulled the door open.

"This is illegal shit, Y/n. I don't know if you're selling it or buying it but I don't want to be around when you have them." She tossed the baggie onto the floor and stormed out.

I groaned and ran to the doorway. "Loren! It's not mine- I swear!" She ignored me and turned the corner. "What the fuck?"

"Oh she got bold huh?" My eyes widened and I spun around to see my mom and dad walking down the corridor with Vivian, who was smirking of course. "College changed you." My mom mumbled once she reached me.

"I- I didn't know you guys were coming I would've cleaned and uh... changed." I said bashfully and ran a hang through my tussled hair. My mom waved her hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's called a surprise for a reason. Happy birthday, baby." I smiled and rubbed her back before pulling away to hug my dad.

"Almost the big two-O." He said and knuckled my head.

"Almost." I chuckled out before pushing the door open wider for them. "So, what brings you guys here-"

"Oh cut the crap. Who was the girl you were yelling at?" Vivian questioned knowing damn well who I was talking to. "And, gasp, is that a... a hickie?" I slapped her hand away in annoyance and avoided my moms gaze.

"No." I huffed.

"Yeah it is." My mom countered and sat on my bed. "Who was that girl and why were you two arguing? Did you do something?"

"Me?" I gasped. I trailed my eyes towards the door and saw my dad bending down, picking up the baggie. I gulped and shook my head. "N-no we just disagreed on something." He studied it for a moment before sliding the baggie into his jacket pocket slowly.

"So.. is she your girlfriend?" Mom pried with he demanding eyes. "And don't lie."

"Yeah," I sighed out before looking up at my dad, trying to decipher what he was thinking. "But it's only been a few weeks so.. yeah."