Thirty seven

Layla-

Black lingerie really mom.
Currently standing in front of the bathroom In maybe one of the most revealing things I've ever worn in my entire life.

And to make it all more embarrassing was that she was the one that gave it to me cause she saw me raiding my dresser going Through my underwear to see what Ashton would like.

And the fact that I was throwing things across the room cause they were not in deed good enough for him made it almost the most embarassing thing I've ever done.

But my mom just walked by my open bedroom door acting as if she didn't seem my temper tantrum about my lack of sexy underwear.

And the next morning I saw that little bag sitting on my dresser just sitting there.

So I brought it to Ashtons the other day hiding the bag under the counter in the bathroom until I would actually need it and by the way everything went down today and the tension between us and not to mention the scene in the shower.

My mom did pick out something that flattered me very well.

My heart was just hammering in my chest feeling as if at any second my ear drums would burst from how loud my heart was thumping and I was hyperventilating.

My jaw was tight and my hands were so slick with sweat from how nervous I was.

Ashton was sitting on the bed changing into his boxers so he could go to sleep and I said that I had to brush my teeth and change out of those clothes that were wet with snow.

I was actually standing in almost nothing with the feeling in the back of my throat that I was going to hurl chunks at him once he saw me or he would be the one hurling chunks.

I took a brave move and turned the door handle cracking the door a little bit seeing him sitting on the bed in nothing but red plaid boxers.

He had his phone in his hand that he was scrolling through looking deep in thought.

He saw the door creak and I cringed at the sound cause it got his attention as he looked over at me turning his head to the side.

"Layla?",he questioned lifting his head in the direction of my voice.

My throat was already dry from earlier and my grip on the door handle was deathly and all I could feel was the stupid lace riding up my butt and his questioning state lingering on me through the little crack.
"Yeah?"

It was oddly quiet after that the only sound was my rugged breathing.

"Y-eah ...it's me"
"What are you doing creeping behind the door?",he said with humor in his voice.

"Cause I look stupid."
He just laughed and sat up completley straight while still tangled in the sheets.

"You could never look stupid now come on out..before I come and get you."

I closed my eyes hard as I finally opened up the door all the way and stepped out wide in the open for him to see me.
I have no idea why I was more nervous for this then a shower with him when all I could think about how he was staring at every inch of me even if I wasn't looking at him I could feel his eyes pulsing through me giving me chills down my back at the memories from earlier today.

"Layla...you definitley don't look stupid."

Then I heard the wood creaking Underneath his bare feet as he walked towards me getting closer and closer.
Until I felt his figure in front of mine and I opened my eyes being met with those same hazel eyes and those little curls around his forehead.

All I felt was hands roaming up and down my legs and that same pair of warm lips aganist my pale cold neck.

He kept mumbling things I couldn't make out.

He looked down at me tilting my jaw up to make me look him in the eye cause I was currently staring down at my feet.

"Is this what you want?"

I shook my head up and down gently turning down the notch in my stomach that was full of butterflies.

Then He started walking me back onto the edge of the bed till my knees made me fall on my back.

He was already shirtless from before but the tension in the room was getting thicker by the moment.

Then he crawled over me putting his arm beside my head leaning down to kiss me.

"I love you layla..you know that."

I nodded silently bringing my left hand to the back of his neck making him kiss me except I put my weight on his torso and flipped him over so his back was pressed into the sheets and I was straddling his torso.

He had a surprised look on his face.

"Didn't know you were one to take charge, babygirl"

I perked up my eyebrow at the nickname babygirl?

Usually I would cringe at the sound of it but it made heat spread over my entire body and made me crave for him to say it again.

"Say it again",I said boldly flipping all of my hair to my right shoulder exposing the marks he left that were forming.

He smirked sitting up on his elbows with me still firmly sitting on his crotch.

"Okay sure I'll call you babygirl..if you call me daddy."

***********
So obviously I'm horrible at writing anything close to sexual things I apologize this wasn't even really smut I'm trash