Thirteen

Ashton-

As soon I got home I instant had to start packing an overnight bag.

I should've left as soon as school got out but I wasn't really thinking about it because of a certain girl.

Just hoping I would make it in time.

Throwing my bag into my car starting it taking off for the 5 hour drive ahead of me.

These drives are the least of my favorite always taking up too much time and gas but in the end it's worth it.

Over the 5 hour drive I stopped by 3 different gas stations fueling up and getting various snacks.

I had to take the interstate there.

Multiple people definitely shouldn't have passed their driving test.

My mind wandered back to layla and what she was proably doing right now it was 1 in the afternoon.

That's drive was seemingly getting longer and longer each time.

Sighing pulling off my interstate exit.

The secluded home was out in the middle of somewhere in North Carolina.

Going down the long roads surrounded by woods.

These roads scared the hell out of me I absolutely hated driving down them just expecting like Jason to pop out or something.

It was only bad at night when I had to drive back I speed down this road so fast.

Pulling on to the small road onto the small dirt road.

I finally pulled up to the three story ancient looking home seeming to get older each time I went up here.

Sighing pulling on the ends of my curly hair getting out the car walking up the steps.

Pushing open the huge wooden door hearing it creak as it shut back.

"Hello tricia."

The old woman at the white desk smiled up at me with her fake teeth.

"Go ahead and go in she's in her room."

I nodded making my way up the set of wooden old chipped stairs.

Walking in the room her door was already open.

There she was sitting on a chair looking out the window.

I knocked on the door causing her head to look at me.

"A-Ashton is that you?"

She smiled widely and reached out her arms motioning me over.

"Hi mom."

She hugged me tight and looked into my eyes.

"How are you doing hun."

I laughed and furrowed my eyebrows and replied,"its more like how are you doing mom."

She shook her hands and flicked her hand and said," nonsense how's that school they treating you good?"

I shook my head up and down and grabbed her hand rubbing my fingers over her knuckles.

"Have you met anyone yet."

I blushed and looked at her before looking her in the eyes and nodding.

Her eyes lit up and said," tell me about her."

"She's very beautiful , shes funny she is always making me laugh. she is kind most of the time I could go on and on."

She teared up and pat my leg.

"That's so good ash I'm so happy for you."

I nodded meekly and looked back down at her hands.

She shook a little before snatching her hand away from me.

I looked back up at her confused.

"Get away from me right now who are you."

My eyes watered up again looking at her I sighed and said,"see you next Saturday mom."

The first time this happened was when I just graduated college and she didn't remember where she was.

Next doctor appointment later. I found out my mom had Alzheimer's.

It got worse and worse with me being gone.

The final straw was when I came home with her smashing the tv in and all the picture frames were thrown in the backyard.

Her doctor recommended this place and I put her in here it was hard for both of us.

Every Saturday I come and visit her but it's like less and less she remembers me and after a while she isn't going to remember me at all.

One day I'm gonna come and she's not going to recognize me.

Wiping under my eyes I nodded to trivia and got back in my car placing my head on the steering wheel before taking a deep breath and pulling out of the dusty old parking lot.

The old mansion getting out of my view the farther I got.

__________________________

i had to show into Ashtons life too I had too.

This shows that this story will be more about sex and love.

It's gonna be about how both sources of pain in their life make them just more made for Eachother and I'm rambling please comment and vote ilyyyy,