Thirty six

Layla-

Standing in line for about the sixth time in the deathly small gift shop because of michael pointing at something then he would just have to have it and bam here we are again standing in a line full of middle aged parents with their kids.

I did refer to michael as a kid.

Ashton was getting frustrated that little line between his eyebrows creasing together cause we only saw not even half of the lights.

Michael ended up skipping a few people and getting the stupid keychain of an elf for his girlfriend alexis.

Every single time he went in the line he claims it to be for her and that she would absoloutley love it because she really loves christmas.

That's why my mind is split up right now.

One half of me is like aw he's doing stuff for his girlfriend let him be and do his own thing.

Then the other half is like if this Oompa Loompa don't hurry the fuck up with this I'll stick the the key chains and snowglobes exc. so far up his ass.

But I Just got rid of my horrid thoughts and placed them aside as we saw him approaching us with the plastic baggy in his hand.

"You ready?",i asked gently.

He just nodded his head throwing his hand in the direction of the exit.

Then we were finally back on the path and engulfed around what was supposed to be the north pole.

It looked almost magical I saw Ashtons little line disappear and him relax that we were finally outside and out that claustrophobic room.

Michael was behind us tapping away with his short fingers into his phone I presume to text his girlfriend who I am gonna meet one day because whoever needs 6 novelty items from a chritmas gift shop from michael Clifford must be pretty special to him.And From what I've seen he deserves someone who will make him happy.

I just saw the smile itch across his face as the screen lit up indicating he got a text.

I smiled softly at him but I placed my attention back at Ashton who was staring at the outline of three polar bears snuggled up to eachother.

"That's adorable, it looks like a coke commercial",I said in amusement.

He rolled his eyes sneaking his arm around my hip and leaving it there to rest.

"Where are luke and calum?", I tried to start a conversation.

"Uh I actually don't know they just wondered off.",he replied briskly looking like he wanted to find out for himself as well.

I snuggled into his warm side trying to escape the cold.

"Come on there is more to see Than just this.",he replied cooly.

I nodded my head as I felt him take the arm around my waist and tangle his fingers together with mine his huge hand devouring mine and completely covering it.Especially with his oddly long fingers poking out over our conjoined knuckles.

We walked throughout the rest of the North Pole not stopping but just gliding through but at the very end we saw a huge throne a fat man in a red suit sat down on top of it surrounded by security aka elves.

The kids lined up at the sight of the imposter sitting smugly on his seat each one trying so desperately to tell him what they wanted.

I saw one of the boys I saw earlier in the gift shop sit down on his lap.

He put his earmuffs off his ears and onto his laps and began rambling into the old mans ear talking it off almost.

"Hey ash wanna go tell Santa what you want for Christmas you can even sit on his lap?",i teased poking the side of his stomach.

He just pulled up the corner of his mouth and looked down at me.

"I already have every thing I need and love.", the tone of his voice was serious as he shivered from the cold.

I stood frozen in my spot my feet not being able to move?

Was he talking about me?

The smile found its way to my face with my cheeks already turning a deep crimson red from the cold and from the comment.

He broke the silence ,"lets go find luke and Calum it's getting pretty late."

I sighed in disappointment that we were leaving early due to the fact that calum and luke were no where to be found.

They were like two little kids.

Michael was following behind us mad that we were leaving and he didn't even get to see the workshop apparently and that was the thing he was mostly looking forward to poor guy.

He kept muttering about how cold it was and how he was gonna chop off both of their dicks and sew it to their foreheads.

What we didn't expect to see was a frozen lake in front of us at the edge of the boardwalk with calum and luke skating across it in the most horrible fashion.

And all you saw was a pair of very long skinny legs holding up another pair of skinny legs while they just skated laughing as if it were only them.

They looked happy.

I looked to my right turning my body to see michaels reaction to the pair but all he had was a deep smile tattooed on his face.

"They haven't skated together in years.",he whispered softly hiding the comment under his voice not meaning for anyone to hear it.

The two not noticing us sitting there watching them as they glided luke skating backwards with calums hands laced into his as he pulled calum with him.

I felt my heart leap at the two they looked utterly in love like something you read out of a Nicholas Sparks book.

Ashton just had the corner of his mouth raised and his arm around my side like it was placed there permanently.

But then calums and Lukes moment came to an end as michaels voice came almost Yelling out to them.

"I'm going to kick both of your arses, we almost filed a police report and put both of your faces on a milk carton."

Ashton laughed at the comment for what seemed like the millionth time that night, placing the string of hair in front of my face behind my ear.

"Alright michael",Ashton replied looking back at the two gliding around the small oval one last time before skating towards the three of us.

"Did you guys have fun cause I didn't", michael scoffed out Placing a frown on his face instead of the smile he had on his face just a moment earlier.

The two didn't reply but just shared a look and bent down to Unlace the rugged shoelaces which were in desperate need of a new set.

"Wait how the fuck did you even get skates?!",michael asked in annoyance trying to find any reason to get the smiles off their faces.

****************

I needed to update I just had to lol idk what I'm gonna do with the next chapters cause I'm a writers block so if you wanna leave a few ideas That'd be gr8 but I do know a few chapters down is gonna be pure smut but I'm gonna try to make it very sweet how it really is and very detailed and kinky cause why not , btw I never ever proof read really cause lazy and I only update cause YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE.