Twenty two

Ashton-

Walking up into the school office on wenesday morning.

I haven't heard from layla in about three days nor had she gone to school.

"Hi um I'm trying to check on one of my students in my class who hasn't showed up the past few days?"

The lady at the front desk looked up at me before sending me a little look.

I cringed I hate the people who worked In the office especially her they all treated everyone like they were supposed to.. That doesn't make sense I'm rambling.

"I'm sorry it just says she's not been here."

I nodded stepping out.

What could be wrong?

Before I stepped completely out the door I heard the high pitched voice behind me.

"Wait what are you doing on your lunch break."

I cringed the scowl on my face noticeable covering it up before turning my body towards the horrid woman at the front desk.

"Oh I have to grade papers sorry."

With that I walked out closing the door gulping hard feeling very violated.

Like I could still feel her eyes roaming my body.

Shaking off the feeling I started to walk down the now empty halls.

Posters filling up every inch of the walls.

The floor in desperate need of a new polish.

Then a smaller body bumped into me then feeling two rough hands push me off them.

I looked up straightening my shirt.

Colton.

I don't know why it surprised me the kid was wherever I looked.

"Watch where your going next time maybe?!."

I lifted my eyebrows rolling up the cuff on my selves of my shirt before licking my lips turning my head to face him directly.

"Sorry but you bumped into me too."

He just rolled his eyes glaring at me as he walked away I guess he thought he had the upper hand here being all cocky and shit acting like he knew everything i was thinking and it was pissing me off to no end.

I spoke up my voice dripping with anger.

"Before you go I would like to thank you for just keeping an eye out for layla it would just suck if something happened to her."

My eyes looking across the few feet between us down at his stance.

He shuffled his feet before speaking up in a tiny voice.

"Yeah it would be."

I shook my head before stepping one foot forward.

"No I don't think you get what I'm hinting at.i know it was you I know it was.now nothing will happen to my students alright that is a promise to you cause you see I don't make threats cause a threat is a threat.you actually Dont have to go through with it.but with a promise you do I mean you could always break it but you then lose your integrity.so if your trying to prove something by doing that I'm beating you to the punch here."

And with that he stood in front of me his eyes lowered before saying to me with venom swimming all around in his eyes.

"You don't understand the half of it I haven't made one threat or done anything for that matter so I suggest you leave me alone that's just a suggestion that would be in your favor."

He laughed putting his thumb to his bottom lip swiping it across.

"Nice talk mr irwin."

Glaring at his back as he walked away turning the corner fast out of my eyes sight.

Who did he think he is?

Is there something she's not telling me.

Did something happen.

Well fucking duh.

I slid out my phone checking for any new texts my thumbs sliding over laylas name.

She read it but she didn't respond pushing the phone back in its place.

I rushed down the hallway to my classroom.

Today was not going the way I planned for it too.

I did not expect a little hormonal boy to try and push things in my face that made absolutely no sense to begin with trying to put me in a place I don't belong.

Layla wasn't answering me I was worried.

Nothing made sense at all.

___________________________

THIS SUCKED AND WAS SHORT I AM SO SO SO SORRY