Two

Layla-

It was free period and I could not get that teacher out of my head.

He had this aurora to him that I couldn't pinpoint.

He just had this confidence in every thing he did the way he moved the way he talked.

It honestly was starting to piss me off to no end and I can't stand it.

Throwing my bag on the ground Next to the tree I slid down the trunk in between the branches on the ground getting myself comfy.

Everyone else was either on the outside theater or in the cafeteria while here I was by myself in the school courtyard.

The courtyard is right in front of the parking lot.

I heard the metal doors to the school open and hit the frame. I peeked my head around the tree to see none other than mister cocky asshole himself.

I groaned its like he was in the back of my mind and now he won't leave for nothing even if I totally avoided him at all costs boom there he was.

I sneaked my head around the tree once again and looked he was heading to his car, a pure black corvette damn.

He opened the car and pulled out something I couldn't figure out what it was.

He turned around and it was a pack of cigarettes.

That is just so hot.

My eyes got bigger while he leaned Against his car and took a long drag of smoke and blew it out while pulling out his phone in the process.

He looked around and saw my head poking out and I turned around quickly.

I just got caught for the hundredth time today staring at him.

"Layla?",I heard his rugged accented voice call out my name.

He is not calling my name.I reminded myself that he is not indeed calling my name cause if he was that means I would have to face him and his stupid smirk.

I popped my head around and looked at him.

He thrust his head over towards him motioning for me to get up and come over to him.

I wide eyed turned around and stood up and dust off my jeans and fluffed my straight hair.

I slowly made my way over towards him his eyes on me staring at me skeptically.

I stood a few feet in front of him rocking back and forth on my heels.

"What is it?", I questioned out my voice dripping in annoyance from the one and only him.

He took another drag and lifted one eyebrow and smirked at me.

"You know your not supposed to do that on campus right.",i said sarcasticly rolling my eyes.

"Well ms wait what's your last name?",mr.irwin said cooly asking as if the question wasn't really that creepy.

"Lancaster why"

"Well ms Lancaster I'll have you know that I am technically not on campus therefor I am not breaking any rules."

I just nodded with my lips jutting out.

He looked at me and put his cigarette out with a stomp on it.

"Ms Lancaster why are you here outside by yourself", he looked genuinely concerned at my well being and why I was in my anti social bubble.

I just shrugged my shoulders and swayed back and forth.

"I don't have a particular group to go and gossip and talk about boys with if that's what your asking",I said my face with a blank glare.

He just uncrossed him arms leaning off the black pristine car standing to his full height almost as if he was intimidating me.

"So you would rather sit here and stare at me if I'm correct."

I scoffed and laughed out, "I think I'm gonna go now nice talking to you mister irwin."

Putting an emphasis on the mister.

I just walked away feeling accomplished for some reason at the fact I didn't really blush Everytime he just so happened to look straight at me like he was looking through me.

I started walking to my car which was a few cars down from his which by no means was as close to nice as his but still got me where I needed to be at the end of the day.

I opened the door and got in and turned on the radio and just closed my eyes breathing out a sigh of relief at how I was finally in the safe haven of my car.

After a about a minute I heard a tap on the window.

I put on a fake smile and opened my eyes to see him looking at me with this amused expression plastered across his face.

"Welcome to mcdonalds may I take your order would you like to try our new Big Mac?",I joked.

He tilted his head to the side trying to get the hair out of his eyes that was laid across and said, "very funny ms Lancaster"

"Is there a reason as to why your disturbing me of my relaxation time?."

"You drive horribly"

"What.."

"You almost hit me this morning, you almost hit me with your car and your the one who flips off me"

"How'd you know it was my car?", I raised a hand at him.What was he trying to get at exactly.

"Well considering I almost died It kind of left an impact on me I can't forget."

I threw my head back laughing really hard at him he didn't almost die I just cut him off he needs to man up.

Of coarse it was him you don't just see a corvette on the street twice in the same day.

"Well mister I hope you know that I not only passed my driving test I aced it and I think someone is a little jealous of my amazing driving."

"If by jealous you mean definitely not getting in the car with you ever in my entire life then ya I'm jealous."

"What if the car wasn't moving.",I said flirting shamelessly.

I honestly don't know where all this confidence from me is coming but I like it it's a nice contrast.

He smirked at me and said,"I don't think that'd be a good idea either"

"Do you know what else I can't get out of my head?",he licked his lips in the process leaning into the car window getting ridiculously close before the sound of stupid beeping interrupted him.

He then stopped to check his wrist watch before looking at my and saying,

"Ms Lancaster class starts in about two minutes see you tomorrow morning."

He stalked off leaving me with me watching him walk away.

Son of a bitch.