Ten

Layla-

My head was racing as I rushed down the hall to my next class.

I don't see why he had to seem to be in control of everything all the time.

It wasn't really his buisness anyways but it felt good for someone to care I guess.

We only had one period left and I actually wanted to get some work done for once for some reason.

Going into ms.buckets room.

She was math and absolutely horrible.

She talked more about her divorce and her mom who nags more than she actually teaches us anything.

Sighing running my fingers through my long wavy hair.

Colton walked in eyeing. The classroom before his eyes lit up and he walked over to me.

Sitting in the desk beside me he pulled out his phone and typed away until he put it on his lap and looked at me.

"How come you never told me you were in this class?"

"I usually skip it"

He just lifted his eyebrows and looked forward.

A minutes passed and she still didn't show so some people were getting up and leaving.

Soon only a few people were left in the class.

The last person I expected Ashton walked in.

"One of her kids broke their leg so she won't be here.. I'm just here to watch over you guys, but go ahead and leave we only have 30 minutes left anyway."

I grabbed my stuff walking straight out towards my car.

Honestly I didn't feel like having Colton following me and Ashton either at the moment I just wanted to go home and rest because today went by way to slow.

Colton didn't like him very much and had the impression I didn't either when I don't even really know how I feel at this point about him when all my thoughts are conflicted because of the stupid butterflies I get every time I pass him in the hall and the way my name rolls off his tongue like liquid on a rock it just glided off and he always accented the lay.

Making my way to my car opening up the door and throwing my stuff in the back and shutting the door back.

I turned on the radio.Listening to it coming through the speakers I just got not too long ago that were worth their money to me and on the ways home from work or school I could just blare my music and forget about everything else.

I saw Colton making his way to his motorcycle while I put the car in drive.

I pulled out and made my way onto the highway today was a Friday and I didn't want to go home just yet forget what I just said I did want to do something.

Pulling up at an red light I saw the road wide and open and the houses pushed together lined up across the street how could someone live that close to someone I couldn't stand sitting next to someone at an assembly for gods sake.

I put my head aganist the seat.

The sound of PROPELLERS coming in through the speakers soothed out everything else around me.

I sighed and looked at the light waiting for it to change.

I heard a honk coming from the car behind me making me jump up I looked out the window and saw none other than a black corvette with its window down with a head popped out.

I rolled down my window sticking my head out trying to squint out the sun because it was right in my eyes and I could barely see.

"Ms Lancaster would you like to do something it is a Friday."