Nineteen

Layla-

I woke up with us surrounded by blankets on the floor of his living room.

With his bare chest glowing cause of the sunlight coming in through his windows.

And his eyes twitching every now and then and his arm wrapped securely around my body.

World war z was as great as he said it would be the whole time his eyes would light up with excitement.

I was just enjoying brad pitt.

I obviously had a thing for brad pitt,i kept making little remarks here and there about how damn attractive he was.

And mr jealous would just roll his eyes.good thing there weren't any girls like Megan fox in that movie or I would've gotten paid back with jealousy.

His eyelashes were so long how were they that long.

His muscles kept bulging since I would wiggle here and there and his grip would get tighter around me.

I finally got out of his hold and walked towards the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror looking at myself.

My hair was in a bun falling messy and my makeup I had on last night had smudged and smeared and I looked like pure death.

Washing my face quickly looking at myself.

I sighed before leaning over the counter taking a deep breath I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

He yawned stretching before he walked in.

"I thought you left at first."

I shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck placing my head sideways on his chest.

"Goodmorning to you too."

I smiled.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush."

He reached under the sink grabbing a new pack tearing it open and showing me.

He pulled his lips between his teeth and said,"which one what color?."

"Hmmmmm."

I pointed to the orange one.

He scrunched up his nose putting the rest back.

"Why orange."

"Reminds me of Halloween."

He squinted his eyes before grabbing his toothbrush and placing a wiggly line of toothpaste on it before shoving it in his mouth.

I did the same thing a did a little dance so it would go faster.

He was laughing before he spit the contents in his mouth out and I did the same patting my mouth with a rag.

He smiled really big purposely showing off his gorgeous white teeth.

"This how you spend all your Saturday mornings, giving out toothbrushes to needy girls."

He froze opening his mouth before rushing out the bathroom running in his room.

I followed behind him up the stairs.

He was pacing in front of his bed when I stood in the doorway watching him with confusion written all over my face.

He threw his hands behind his head before kicking his bed with his foot.

Unaffected by it he looked at me his eyes with hurt and pain behind them before walking over to his dresser pulling his phone unlocking it.

"Dammit!!"

I quietly leaned aganist the doorway letting him sort whatever he was upset about and calm down.

He finally sat down on the edge of his bed gripping the ends of his hair in fists.

" I missed it."

My face fell and I went and sat down next to him.

"What did you miss."

He put his face in his hands and groaned.

"I haven't missed a Saturday to date."

I grabbed his left hand and sat it in my lap.

"You can tell me if you want but I won't push anything."

He looked at our combined hands together.

"I visit my mom every saturday."

I slid my thumbs over his knuckles.

"Do you miss her?."

He just nodded his head up and down before looking straight at me.

"I guess it's starting to get where I don't have to see her as much anymore but god I sound like a mamas boy."

I laughed a little before wiping his hair back out of his face.

"No you don't it's okay to miss something."

He just breathed in and out.

"I mean I'm missing my job right now but I mean I don't actually miss it.", I said with a little grin.

"You have a job?!."

"Why is that surprising.?"

"I don't know I just thought you would've been doing something else with your time."

I shook my head.

"You okay now?"

He sighed before standing up.

"Good as it'll get."

He grabbed my hand walking downstairs with me trailing behind.

He wiped his eyes and yawned a little before saying,"you hungry but not a rerun of last night please."

"Depends."

_________________________

so depends is gonna be their always and okay so deal with it.