Fourteen

Layla-

The rest of Sunday I sat at home.

Saturdays wore me out to no end.

It was Monday yet again meaning I got to see Ashton again.

Homecoming was this Friday and there was no chance I was gonna go, but I did want to see how it turned out considering how hard everyone worked on the damn thing.

Sighing I decided to wear something other than all black.

I only owned a few pairs of shorts and sort sleeved shirts.

Putting on some white shorts with holes in them and a red lacey button up shirt with my red vans.

Plugging in the curling iron making soft waves in my hair.

Sighing before walking out to my car.

The whole car ride I sat in silence with my heart pounding.

I never really made an effort into doing anything special.

Arriving to hell before locking my car walking into the double doors.

I put my head down.

Why was I not being my self this wasn't like me I don't put my head down in the halls that's not me.

Rolling my eyes walking down the hall getting a few looks here and there.

Pushing the door open to his room.I was here a little earlier than normal.

I smiled as I saw him biting on a pen looking at a stack of papers.

I went and sat in the very back in my normal seat waiting for him to say something.

"You look different.",he said without looking up.

"I guess."

"You don't have to try to impress me ya know.", he looked up pressing his glasses back.

I blushed and said," who said it was for you."

He scowled and squinted his eyes and replied with," then who is it for that boy?"

I laughed shaking my head.

"No mr.jealous it's for myself.i wanted to try something different."

He looked at me skeptically before saying," you and your little promise you made to yourself."

I licked my lips and made an ok sign with my hand.

"So are you going to homecoming."

I lifted an eyebrow.

I laced my hands together on the desk and said,"you've already asked me that,and does it look like I'm going."

He just smirked and shook his head.

"I'm chaperoning ya know."

I started clapping and said,"good for you good for you would you like a medal?"

"Very funny"

"So what are you trying to say."

He stood up walking over to me sitting on the desk in front of me.

"I'm saying that I'm going to be there chaperoning so I can't take pictures."

I jutted out my lips and shrugged.

"That means I need someone to take pictures."

I looked at him with my eyes narrowed.

"So you want me to go to take pictures.I already did all you asked me to."

He sighed and nodded. And pulled at the end of his curls.

"It would make me happy if you were there and it would help me out alot."

My cheeks tinted a little.

"Sure, but I am not staying the entire time."

He smiled really big and undid his folded arms and walked back to his desk he winked before he sat down.

Right then the bell rang and everyone rushed in sitting down.

He glanced at me one more time before going to the board and saying,"today your going to be grouping up,each group will get a book every single one of you will read."

Everyone groaned.

I just smiled and looked up while he called out the names of the different groups when he called mine I smirked at him.

He did a poker face and put me in a group with some burnout kids who smoke and watch porn together.

This time he smirked at me and I glared back.

Making my way over to their table sitting down.

One of the kids names Ethan who was in 10th grade looked me up and down before saying,"soooo blondie."

I laughed and just replied,"no"

He put his hands up in surrender before turning back to his group of friends.

Ashton was sitting there putting his head in a folder laughing.

You could see his little curls bouncing. he was enjoying every minute of my torture.

He stuck his head out and calmed down a bit when he looked back at me I threw him the finger and turned around.

Laughing to myself as the other kids in the group looked at me.

"What are you looking at?!"

Ethan said,"see."

I gave him a glare before he just smirked and tapped his pencil on the table.

Feeling a certain pair of eyes on me the entire time.

__________________________

I was so lazy writing this but hopefully things will get better as the dance is coming near!!! If you take the time to actually read this thank you i love you.