Sixteen

Ashton-

Who knew my dad ever owned a tux.

Whenever we moved over here we brought everything with us even the stuff my dad left when he left us.

I ended up wearing his and it fit me well kinda snug but it fit.

I did have to go buy some new spanky shoes though and polish them.

I was waiting under some lights in the corner.

Racing home and trying to get ready in about an hour considering I did have to shave my beard that was trying to come in,and styling my hair.

I was already tired I wasn't even sure if she was actually gonna show up.

I'd be really disappointed if she didnt.

I had the bag with the camera already in it.

People were coming in left and right mostly couples.

Then I saw her.

She was wearing all black not much of a surprise.

I gulped and looked her down.

She was showing a little too much skin for me to handle at the moment.

She looked stunning and I noticed more than a few people noticed too she walked around a little bit looking at all the lights proably admiring everything.

I walked over and laid my hand on her tiny shoulder.

She turned around and smiled.

"Your taller in your heels."

"Watch out I might step on your foot on purpose if you tempt me."

I put my hands up in surrender.

"You look stunning layla really...most beautiful girl here tonight I promise you that", I said playfully.

She blushed and looked down before looking back up at me.

"Give me a 360 asht- mr.irwin."

I lifted an eyebrow forgetting that we were in public realizing she almost spit out Ashton and that made my insides do a flip at the little gesture ..before turning in a circle.

"I look good? look at you."

I grinned and handed her the camera that was sat in the little container.

She unzipped it and took it out lifting her hair up putting the camera around her neck letting it hang down.

"You gonna walk with me or."

I nodded and said," I may not be able to keep my eyes off you."

"Shush don't call any attention mister."

I laughed and walked beside her but a few feet away from her to make things look professional.

She stopped in front of the huge Eiffel Tower taking several snaps of it from different angles.

She looked so focus her tongue a little out the corner of her mouth she looked adorable.

She smiled up at me before walking over to a table that belt various snacks and punch.

I decided to stay out for a minute I didn't want her to think I was following her around and didn't want to cause any attention that I was literally staring every bit of her down.

It actually did come out really good it was amazing how everything turned out and how everyone's hard work payed off including layla even if all she did was blow balloons.