Six

Layla-

It's been a few days and Ive showed up to every activity to help out with that stupid dance after school.

And he has yet to show up to any of the days when it was his activity in the first place.

This kid named Arthur was leading us the few days.

When the kid looked like he was about to pass out any moment and kept rambling.

I left early each of the days.

Today was Tuesday and I skipped first period yet again yesterday and I was actually proably gonna go today.

I mean this is my class and I'm not gonna let a self righteous asshole get in the way of that.

I already was making my way through the door a little earlier than I thought when I saw him sitting at his desk reading a book.

Making my way towards my usual seat I sat my bag down.and took out my phone putting in one earphone and putting my feet on the book bar on the desk in front of me.

I lied my head down aganist the desk.

And just kept breathing and breathing.

It was just so awkward and I honestly don't know why. I mean the last time I saw him was in his car with me soaking wet.

"Ms lancaster?"

I popped my head up and looked up at him a little bit.

"Yeah?"

"You already made up your days for coming to help out Arthur did a role I'm actually proud a little bit that you showed up."

I just gave my eyebrows a little upwards motion and layed back down.

Then the bell rang signalling that all the kids were gonna come in any second.

Everyone went and sat down at their desks.

"Okay class so today I want you to write anything it can be a poem, a short story anything you want, but I want it to be about some form of struggling."

With every word he said he motioned his hands some way.

Really big hands.

I spaced out but gained focus and realised everyone was getting out paper.

I grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen.

I got started right away.he said it could be anything. his exact words were to right anything.

Me being the sarcastic little shit I am decided I was going to write anything in huge bubble letters with the world struggle pulling it back with a rope.

Literally everyone else was writing a stupid sappy poem or whatnot and here I was drawing my stuff out.

I even colored it and gave the letters faces.I felt like a little kid but oh well.

I finished in about ten minutes before everyone but I just put it away I hate bringing any attention to me I don't need so id just turn it in with everyone else.

Taking out my phone putting an earphone in again.

I felt someone's eyes on me.

Looking up seeing those green hazel eyes looking back at me through those thin framed glasses.

It was like I was a book and he was trying to read me somehow.

He kept staring and I was looking anywhere but him last thing I needed was to start blushing or something giving him the satisfaction of letting him know that he got to me once again.