Eleven

Ashton-

I had no idea where I was going to take her.

What was I even doing here.

Pulling out her driveway and onto the street letting out that breath of air I didn't even realize I was holding in.

"So what do you even like huh."

She shrugged her shoulders and said,"I really don't mind we could just walk down the sidewalk and I wouldn't mind, nothing fancy."

I looked at her and smiled with my eyes noticing how she was being very more quiet and reserved then normal could be considered as respectful actually.

The last girlfriend I had would always ask for stuff all the time when I was just in college.

I could hardly pay for my tuition let alone take her out to get a new outfit and fancy places all the time just so she could add a new pair of shoes to her collection

I didn't even like her really I only dated her because I saw her at the parties I went to and she was always alone and then I found her boyfriend beating on her and she was passed out by a wall in the hallway and I beat the shit out of him and I took care of her night and she just stayed almost ever night after that and we got together but she ended up finding a guy who could afford things that she deserved and could take care of her Unlike me.

This time was something different I could feel it.

"How about we go pick something up at the grocery store and go sit down and eat it somewhere?",I blabbered out the nervousness in my voice was so obvious and I knew she could tell.

She smiled at my nervousness and said,"Sounds absolutely perfect."

She reached towards my radio and flicked it on leaning back in the chair taking a breather.

Kurt's voice drifting though the speakers and throughout the car.

She hummed alone bouncing a little I'm guessing she knew the song.

I laughed at her ...feeling her everything at once the feeling of serenity filling the car and she looked back at me with those big blue eyes that I couldn't seem to get enough of.

"First time I've seen you in anything but dressed up.its refreshing, but do you actually drum?",she questioned poking at the drum on my shirt from across the car.

I sighed and looked at her through the corner of my eye and replied,"Yeah in high school.. I know you'll make fun of me, but I was on the school band and I drummed it was only one at that time..but then i got in a band ,and stuff and learned the actual drums."

She gaped at me and said,"Ooooh what was this bands name.You actually drummed that's so cool."

I blushed at her compliment and leaned over and whispered,"I'm not gonna tell ya..cause that's something you can use aganist me."

"Oh so you're gonna be like that then..considering I told you what's wrong with me today I mean it's the least you could do."

"Good point."

She made a flick with her hands telling me to get on with it.

"The bands name was called 5 seconds of summer."

She started laughing really hard at the name and I didn't know if she was Laughing cause she thought it was stupid or..

I looked around and said quietly,"what's so funny."

She fanned her eyes calming down and replied,"It's just hard to imagine you in a band..I can imagine teenage you with your glasses sitting on the stool...that your feet don't touch the ground and-"