Seven

Layla-

Leave?

What did that mean the point of detention was to I don't know but yeah I did want to leave.

"What do you mean by that."

"Do you ms Lancaster want to get out of this classroom and go somewhere."

I didn't know what he was talking about or what he was trying to get at by suggesting that Cause my mind was like screaming no but my heart was pushing me towards yes.

I looked around the room and said,"nice try what are you trying to say."

He just smirked and pushed his glasses farther up his nose getting his curly hair out of his eyes.

He then got up and opened up his desk and pulled out his keys and motioned with his hands to follow him.

We walked out the door and he locked it behind him and started walking down the hallway.

With me trudging behind taking in his back side.

How even tall was he like 6,3?

He always wore the same type of pants too tight around the ass and slim all the way down to Where it got very hard to concentrate on anything else except him.

And that damn button up today it was a orangey peach.

And it went so good with his grey pants and dirty blonde hair that curled up and was always in his eyes constantly no matter how many times he shoved it out the way.

I kept walking behind him not saying a word.

We then made it out the school and to the parking lot and to his car.

I stopped in front of his Car and he unlocked it and opened up the drivers car door.

"Are you gonna get in or."

I cocked an eyebrow up and walked over to the passengers side and slid in fast trying to avoid his gaze which was burning my left cheek.

I turned over in the seat sitting up straight looking over at him trying to figure out what he was exactly doing.

"What."

I just shrugged and Layed my head back aganist the seat.

He started the car and backed up and pulled out of the big parking lot.

I had my eyes closed for a few minutes I could feel his eyes on me every now and then.

"Gonna keep staring at me ashton."

I heard him slightly chuckle and him turn the steering wheel taking a sharp right.

"I'm getting kidnapped aren't i."

Silence.

I threw myself aganist the window and whispered help to the cars passing by with my hands on the windows in a very dramatic way trying to gain the attention of anybody passing by.

He laughed again but still didn't say anything.

Still silence.

I decided to do something I might regret.

I sat back down and got relaxed and just layed my hand down on his knee.

He jerked a little then relaxed still not saying anything I moved my hand a little upwards and gave it a small squeeze his thigh was very warm and was toned and muscular.

This time he took my hand and handed it gently back to me blushing he was the one blushing this time instead of me.

I smirked and stared forward the tension becoming awfully noticeable.