Thirty

Ashton-

Her smile lit up the whole table she had everyone's attention in her hands just like I said she could have.

She didn't realize she had people in the palm of her hands and it scared me she was completely oblivious to what people in the world would do and take advantage of her.

She wasn't stupid though she was smart you just had to get through her thick head.

We were all sitting in the dark with the candles lined up in the middle of the dining table.

The flicker of the warm yellow light made her cheeks bones pop out more and her eyes shining off the light as well.

Everyone had had a little too much wine and we were all laughing at the jokes michael kept making.

Apparently he had a girlfriend named Alexis back home who was his nextdoor neighbor throughout his life that he couldn't stand but just now started seeing eachother.

Funny story is how it all started when was she was throwing a party and michael was pissed cause people were jumping the fence and pissing on his back porch so he went over.

And laughed so hard when he got to the part where when he knocked on the door she answered and was piss ass drunk and kissed him.

And then he just went with the flow and they ended up having sex and they ended up dating.

That's only been going on a few weeks though apparently.

The other thing that had us dying was how his job as a tattoo artist one time a kid wanted a dancing pickle in the middle of his tummy and he ended up doing it even though the guy was drunk getting it.

And he has even done some of lukes too which I thought was cool.

Then we got to luke who was saying how he was still in college and how he lives in this fraternity house.

And they have Partys close to almost every night and his life is great at the time.

He on the other hand wasn't seeing anybody which surprised me because he always had a girlfriend just always wether it was for a week or a day he still had one.

I didn't know how to feel about that cause he needed to get his head out of his ass and him being only 20 scares the shit out of me cause I don't want him to miss out on anything because one day he ends up waking up in jail.

Then calum wasn't little calum anymore.

He was on this football team apparently which I have no idea what that meant cause I don't understand the beginning of football but he went to a community college and finished up in two years and got his basics then went to pursue football and apparently he is really good.

And with me I just told them what's happened in my life and how I got here today and how I'm doing.

I contemplated wether or not I wanted to tell them about how layla came into my life.

But I decided to take no chances and just avoid the question all together.

I missed them more than I thought that's for sure I didn't expect them to be here or see them for that matter.

I was surprised but I'm happy she invited them she did that for me?

I loved her I really did and I'm not even gonna deny it.

This girl consumes my thoughts at almost every minute and there's nothing I can do about it.

But then it was time for presents I already told the boys I didn't know they were coming so I didn't get them anything but I will when the time comes.