One

Layla-

The sound of the alarm ringing off in my left ear making me jump up out of my bed.

Unlocking my phone looking at the time seeing as it was 7:00.

Today was the first day of the last year of four very long years which I've dreaded very badly.

I've never done good at school that much I just stopped caring but I know it's important.

I'm not gonna let myself fail trust me I want to get out of that school. I'm not really an outcast I just don't seem to hang out with anyone in particular just a few people here and there.

Stretching my legs in front of me.

Getting up and going to stand in front of the long mirror letting my dirty blonde hair fall down my back out of its bun.

I grabbed my straightener and roughly did my hair while staring at my reflection.

How did this summer go by so fast it was like a blur in front of me and before I knew it im standing looking god awful in front of a mirror getting ready for my first day.
Putting on just a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and some blush.

Running over to my closet I went and threw on my pair of jeans.

I didn't hesitate as I just grabbed a random pair of boots and a t shirt and threw them on aswell.

Quickly making my way to the car and to the school passing past the red lights.

Passing one stop sign one car pulls up and honks and the side of me. squinting to see that who was driving I couldn't make out who it was but I just flipped off the car and went forward Because I was not in the mood to be stopping for someone and them pulling out in front of me when I was about to be late.

Making a record time of only about 6 minutes to school.

But I still had to go to my locker and put all the stuff in there.

Shuffling through the papers in my middle compartment of my car trying to find my schedule.

"Ugh god where is it."

I just gotten the other day when my mom was frantically trying to register me cause she didn't have the time to do it on the actual days you were supposed to.

Hitting my head back and forth on my steering wheel groaning .

Then I looked on the floor board it was there the whole time

I was looking for that damn piece of paper for about 10 minutes are you kidding me.

I just grabbed it and locked my car and ran through the building.

My first class with with an a.irwin room a340.

I got stuck in the remedial classes cause she registered me late great.

Hopping down the halls.going up the flight of stairs rushing towards a hall.

Finally being at the door I braced myself to be stared at for being late.

Pushing open the door having multiple faces staring at me hearing murmurs throughout the room.

Sighing I just went to the straight back of the first set of seats I saw and put my bag down and sat down not daring to look up.

Feeling a bunch of gazes on me I finally looked up to see the most gorgeous man in my entire life.

"What your name?."

I pointed to me blushing.

He nodded just staring.

"Layl-a"

"Well layla why are you late"

"I couldn't find my schedule"

"Oh please don't be late again."

He just huffed out a puff of annoyance and turned around to the board and started writing again with a white piece of chalk.

I was completley bewildered.

He was turned his eyes toward the rest of the class taking role.

He was wearing navy blue dress pants, with a white button up where the sleeves were rolled up at his elbow.

You could see his perfectly toned muscles through that shirt, and even giving a little peek a boo of his collar bones and chest hair at the top.

I was staring him down like a hawk.Sitting there gawking at him like I've never seen another human before.

He had rough light light brown kinda curly hair that swooped a little up and to the side.

He had glasses perched on his face just making me squirm.

"Guys I got a question", he asked.

"Why does a rainbow only come out afterwards why not during."

I raised my hand.

He nodded to me. "are you talking theoretically or ?" I questioned.

He just shrugs his shoulders.

"We'll I'm a take in the way I inter put it. I believe the rainbow doesn't come out while the storm is going on cause it can't cause it's either scared of what's going on at that moment or It does know what is exactly going on so basically the rainbow is a pussy or it's an idiot."

The guy next to me started laughing I just quietly laughed with a little sly.

"Well ms Layla thank you for sharing your thoughts."

Throughout the whole period he just say at his desk while he made us turn in an essay about ourselves which I don't see the point of In the first place.

I could feel his eyes on me from time to time I even looked up a few times and just say and stared at his green ones across the room but then he'd be the one to break the eye contact and look away.

He would just start stretching out of no where making his biceps poke out and i wouldn't have been surprised if I was sitting there drooling.

It's like he knew what he was doing.

Then the class bell rang and I threw my bag over my shoulder trying to get out there as fast as possible.

Being the person in the back doesn't help when your trying to leave fast standing behind people who won't hurry fast enough.

Waiting behind people impatiently seeing him out the corner of my eye glancing over at me.

Then a girl pushed past me making me fall on my butt while everyone finally filled out of the classroom.

I sat up and grabbed my bag and someone tugged me onto my feet like I was nothing I looked up to be face to face with him.

He asked,"Are you alright?"

I just nodded and noticed how his hand was still around my arm I looked at his hand then his face and he let go after a few seconds and just stood back and walked back to his desk.

I swallowed hard and walked out with my bag tucked underneath my arm fleeing the incident that Just happened..

****************

So guys this is my new story please please comment and tell me what you think my name is Taylor for those of you just starting (: