Thirty three

{{Okay so this chapter will have some slight smut not alot(no sex not yet lol) but it will have some suggestive terms so if you do not feel comfortable reading this I understand but basically in this chapter Ashton and layla take a shower whoops}}

Layla-

I pushed open the bedroom door stepping out Ashton's bedroom.

How cold was it In here?I shivered as I ran my hands up and down my arms trying to warm up the forming goosebumps all over my skin.

I needed to take a shower a long one at that

Yesterday was a big day for me I guess and it went well pretty good.

Pretty good?

More like absoloutley amazing.Not only did I reunite Ashton with his best mates but I could finally understand what it's like to call somebody yours and that let me tell you was the best feeling to date.

I walked in front of the thermometer on the wall.

Why was it on 50 degrees?

I shook my head turning it up to 69 degrees.Proably one of the guys like to sleep with it cold I mean I like it cold when I sleep to but damn you don't need it Antarctica just for you to sleep.

I heard rumbling and something resembling a banshee scream come throughout Calum and lukes room.

I didn't bother going to see what it was about as I walked back inside the room heading straight for the bathroom.

I could hear the sound of the water already running as I smiled turning the metal knob and stepping inside the foggy bathroom.

Ashton was breathing playing with my hair for ten minutes and I guess he thought I was asleep and he was being slick with the gesture but oh no it did not get unnoticed,neither did the kiss on my nose and whispering I love you into my ear.

And that's why I sat up after he went out the room blushing like a mad woman at the very cute things he did for me and the way he made me feel.

I heard him humming some song softly as I saw his naked silhouette through the almost transparent shower door.

I felt my breath hitch as I saw the outlines of his back muscles and the shampoo dripping down from his hair into the prominent muscles.

Shaking my head I slipped off the t shirt and boxers putting them to the side and taking down my hair out of its unruly braid.

He didn't know I was even in the bathroom as I opened the shower door and stepped in holding my breath to see his reaction.

He turned around quick At the sound of someone coming in the shower.

His eyes glasses free and his wet curls were wet aganist his forehead as he pushed them out of his face looking at me.

I wasn't looking at him as I stepped past him and under the water wetting my hair and body in the process.

I was holding my breath and even through the foggy mud and the hot water coming raining down on us I was pretty sure I was blushing and I felt like I was gonna puke.

I knew he was looking at my backside as I opened the bottle of shampoo and squirted some on my palm and massaged it into my scalp.

My heart was beating rapidly and in a minute I felt it was gonna pump out my chest and on to the shower floor.

I felt muscular arms wrap around my torso and a chest aganist my wet back.

"You're so beautiful ms.lancaster."

Ms.lancaster.

My knees almost buckled at the nickname he gave me making chills run down my back.

He was pushing the hair off my neck and whispering little compliments every time he left a delicate kiss with soft lips aganist my needing skin.

It felt as if my whole body was having an ache that only he could fill and I was craving him everywhere at that moment.

I let out a deep breath and leaned into him as he continued sucking all over the raw heated skin.

I turned around looking him into his hazel eyes that I have come to know and love.

He licked his bottom lip swiping his tongue across it as he looked down at me.All the way from my black painted toes to the wet blonde locks resting aganist my back.

I wasn't expecting him to grab the back of my neck and smash his lips aganist mine pretty rough.

To say I was turned on was an understatement as I felt his hands lingering downward to where I needed him.

His tongue was rubbing aganist mine as I tasted everywhere in his mouth.

I was pushed aganist the wall as he roamed my downstairs flicking my clit.

That little action made me gasp into his mouth earning a deep chuckle from him.He retreated his tongue back into his own mouth.

His hand left my center and trailed upwards placing both hands on the wall behind us beside my head.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

I didn't speak as I felt his cock press aganist me.Looking down I could see little Ashton was excited except little Ashton wasn't that little.

"Like what you see?"

He didn't try hiding the smirk forming on his face either gloating in me shamelessly checking out his baggage.

He then continued to lean down and whisper into my ear,"if it makes you feel better I like what I see too."

A loud bang on the bathroom door continued with a yell and the sound of the door being swished open took the smile off my face.

"Ashton you in here?"

I heard him clear his throat not leaving the position he was in standing aganist me.

"Y-yeah what is it.",he replied harshly proably sour about getting interrupted.

"Where's your towels the other bathroom ran out."

I saw him roll his eyes taking his hands off the wall.

My face edged into a smile as I saw him making his hands like he was choking whoever so desperately needed the towels.

"Underneath the counter where else."

"Thanks,man and oh hey layla I know you're in there I saw you walk in here."

I frowned as I his my face in Ashtons bare chest a blush forming across my cheeks.

It was luke who saw me walk in here.

I heard the door shut and I let out a laugh at the events happening right now.

"I'm never showing my face in public ever again."

I saw him rinse off all the soap and body wash off his body.

"Sucks cause we actually are going to go see the Christmas lights today babe."

I groaned stepping under the water again rinsing all the shampoo and manly body wash that Ashton had off me.

I then proceeded to turn off the shower and grab the towel hanging on the shower rod and wrap it around my body.

Ashton did the same wrapping it around his torso his v-line very noticeable too.

"I love you layla."

I smiled as I ran my fingers through my wet hair parting it to the right side of my head.

"I love you too ash."

**************

Woah I updated this is unedited too so if you see something mis spelled sorry