"Whaaaat!?" She shouted in a whine. "Get it, Ny. No you. I'm hurting more!"

I snickered under my breath at hearing them argue about who would open the door. I deepened my voice before knocking again and saying, "Papa Johns."

That got them up. Two sets of feet stampeded to the door and a whole lot of yelling was heard before the door swung open. "Hi," I said with an innocent smile. They both groaned and I frowned. "Wow, I'll just take my Pizza and go-"

"No!" Ny exclaimed and yanked the pizza out of my hands, her eyes in a glare. "I'm taking this, thank you." I smiled as she walked back into the dorm and plopped down on the bed.

I looked back at Loren and she was pouting. "But... pizza."

"Oh I gotchu babe," I dug into the bag and held up the warm container with a smile. "Did you think I'd forget about you?" She gasped and took the container happily before leaning forward and pecking my lips quickly, then going into the room.

I closed the door behind me and waltzed in. "I don't know what you like to drink so I got water and 7up for your belly." I said to Ny and she snatched the 7up, her mouth already stuffed with pizza.

"Tank you." She mumbled out, cuddling into her thick duvet with the pizza box.

"Welcome." I then walked over to Loren and took out the water for her then tossed the snack bag onto the bed. "Is it good?" I asked, watching her chew slowly on the chicken potstickers.

"Mhm," she mumbled before reaching her arms up, her hands calling for me like a baby would. Abiding by her wish, I climbed under the comforter with her, after taking off my shoes, and wrapped my arms around her waist as she cuddled into my chest. "You wanted to talk?"

I hummed and pressed my lips to her forehead, noting her sleepy tone. "Later, take a nap." She made a quiet noise before sitting up to close the container. She pushed it to the foot of her bed then turned her back to my front to be the little spoon. "Night night." I whispered in her ear and she giggled softly, her head tucking into the pillow.

As she laid against me, I softly massaged her tense abdomen until she was falling into a deep sleep.

"Y/n?" I heard her roommate call out and I hummed. "You know Vanessa?"

"Yeah," I whispered. "She helped me pick the stuff out."

"I know, that's my best friend." I cocked an eyebrow and hummed in acknowledgment. "She's not as mean or crazy as she seems, okay?"

"Okay.." I mumbled, not understanding why she was telling me this.

"She just... that's how she gets by, please don't judge her." I felt Loren move slightly in my hold and realized I had stopped massaging her stomach in the mist of our conversation. "She likes you, she doesn't make friends with Stanford kids so you should feel special."

"You go to Stanford though." I mumbled.

"I went to San Mateo for a two years before I transferred here because I got money from my grandfather." I nodded slowly. "What I'm saying is... she enjoys your company. You're different than most people that go here, even I see that."

"Yeah.." And then the conversation died.

I heard her shuffle around for a bit before she bid me a goodbye and left out of the door, the pizza in her hand because I 'was all Loren needed', her words exactly.

A few hours flew by and I drifted in and out of consciousness as Loren cuddled more and more into me every passing second. It was really cute to see her be so adorable and touchy. She wasn't the cuddly type in public so I loved when we could have our little moments like these. It was really nice.