"Because his killing rating were going down, and he's a proxy." Jeff says.

"So what? Toby won't stop killing."

"You never know, anything could happen." He sighed then stood up.

"Well I don't think he will stop being a proxy because of me." I pout.

"I'm not to sure about that." He gets up from my bed. "Maybe you should go to sleep now."

"What!"

"I will spare you the hurt Toby could inflict on you. Just go to sleep, Kat." He takes a silver knife.

"No, I'm not going to sleep. You psycho!" I say angrily. I'm sick of everyone pushing me around. Especially trying to kill me.

Jeff lunges at me with the knife, but I dodged him. "GO TO SLEEP!" he says in a calm but in a mad voice.

"NO!" I shout at him. Then...

I black out.

************

When I open my eyes my room is completely empty. Some books are sprawled on the floor. I look around aimlessly for someone or something. Jeff is gone I don't know what happened after I blacked out. My walls weren't white though. There was a handprint that had Scarlett blood smeared over them. I cover my mouth and start to shake uncontrollably. What happened? Did I hurt someone.

Jeff's P.O.V

I ran away fast. I have never seen anything like that before. Kat just attacked me. She was like an animal waiting to be unleashed. I replayed the incident in my mind.

I was ready to attack and finally put an end to this stupid girl. She paused all actions and looked down. Her face was covered with her light hair. She looked up at me with empty eyes and a cold voice that even scared me.

"Jeff maybe its your turn to go to sleep." She purred evilly, then lunged at me.

She started scratching at my face, and screaming at me. She said things like 'your evil' and 'you don't deserve to live'.

I had a chance to get up so I did. I reached for my knife then she grabbed it out of my hand fast. She began to try to stab me. I dodged most of them. She slit my arm and my stomach. It hurt like hell. I grabbed my arm and ended up with blood on my palms.

"Don't leave I'm not done!" She laughed.

"Well I am!" I said horrified by her act. Why is she acting so crazy? That's not her character at all.

She slams my head into the wall a couple times then starts to kick my sides. I get the wind knocked out of me. I can't breathe and my ribs have bruises now. Before I know it Kat falls down to the ground and do sent move. I take this chance to leave this nightmare then jumps swiftly out the window. I leave some blood on the windowsill and on the walls on a accident. Then I run for my life.